1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Ty Law a Chief

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Concudan, Jul 23, 2006.

1. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,232
  2. Jrocthadino

Jrocthadino BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +12
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

this drives me crazy... AJ better put a quality team on the field or he should get the axe, and so should all you haters! I still have not seen the contraxt terms, but I'm sure they were in our long term reach! SO MAD!.... go bolts... woopie!

3. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,232

Just a huntch, but I am assuming you dont like the move?

• Like Like x 1
  4. WonderSlug

WonderSlug New Member

Ratings:
    +851

Huh?

Ty Law was barely a blip against us in our game versus the Jets last season. He only had 3 solo tackles in that game. And that was with a Jets pass defense that was much stronger than what the Chiefs have to bring.

5. Jrocthadino

Jrocthadino BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +12
    all i'm saying is that were lining up jammer and florence this year with a CHANCE of cromardie comming in and being an above par corner. I guess what I mean is that we have the pieces everywhere (except maybe OLINE) but our secondary will still be below 25th in the league this year and that curtails another season without the playoffs and another season added to the odometer of LDT. This is our window and we are not capitalizing like a winner should.

TY LAW IS THE MAN

I'm just mad i have to jeer him instead of cheer him.

btw, if I hear 1 more comment about law breaking his ankles on that LDT touchdown last year, and he isnt a good corner because of it; I will blow a gasket. You guys should all watch a bit off football and see what a good corner does for a team!

6. Jrocthadino

Jrocthadino BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +12
    tackles are probably the worst borometer when ranking a cornerback. Every tackle is a pass you let get caught.

on top of LAW's 10 ints last year he had 18 pass deflections. (and do you think a qb looks to pass on law?)

lets see, florence had 1 interception and 11 pass deflections, while jammer had a whopping 1 interception and 19 pass deflections (and we saw how many times jammer got passed on last year).

7. WonderSlug

WonderSlug New Member

Ratings:
    +851
    You seriously overestimate his INTs and his ability to impact the game at hand.

18 pass deflections? Try more like 8 pass defenses (of which pass deflections are part of)

7 of Ty Law's 10 INTs came against teams with nonwinning records at the time they played, and against 5 of those teams the Jets still lost!

Law won't get anywhere near 10 INT ever again. He'll be lucky to get 5 this season, with four of them coming versus Aaron Brooks and the Raiders.

8. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,648
    I saw that at the bar downtown

LT will have ALOT of great highlights :yes:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Jrocthadino

Jrocthadino BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +12
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/3188/

um humm?

10. CrmWestwood

CrmWestwood BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +43
    oh hey ROC did you see last season when LT beetchslapped LAW like the punk he is??? Pretty neato huh?

• Like Like x 1
  11. WonderSlug

WonderSlug New Member

Ratings:
    +851
  12. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,232
    Why does this matter?

13. Jrocthadino

Jrocthadino BoltTalker