1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

UFL

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by scottbbo1, Sep 25, 2010.

1. scottbbo1

scottbbo1 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +8
    Living in Sacramento, I just tuned into the UFL game on local TV, Sac v. Florida... and the Starting Right Tackle for Florida? Shane Olivea!!! LOL... I'll update if I see more former Bolts.

Update already.... just saw Dontarrious Thomas and Zeke Moreno, and Nick Novak....Fakir Brown..

2. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280
    You're in Sac? So am I! I'm down the way from State and traffic has been GNARLY

3. scottbbo1

scottbbo1 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +8
    Hope you are going to Players for the Game tomorrow Mike...I haven't been there yet this season, but the usually have a large group of Bolt fans there on sunday...they take over the outside patio.

4. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280
    I don't even know what you're talking about man haha

5. paddyirishman

paddyirishman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +60
    Our old friend Clinton Hart is with the Omaha Knighthawks. I know you are all wondering what happended to Clint.

6. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    I wish this dude all the best.

7. scottbbo1

scottbbo1 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +8
    Oh, sorry Mike, I was talking about Players Sports Bar on Sunrise and Fair Oaks Blvd. they play all the games on Sunday and a pretty good sized group of Bolt fans (20 maybe) get together there and watch the game on Players outside patio big screen.

8. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Still a Hart backer. Amazing what it does to have someone show up at a tail gater huh?