1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

UFL

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by scottbbo1, Sep 25, 2010.

1. scottbbo1

scottbbo1 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +8
    Living in Sacramento, I just tuned into the UFL game on local TV, Sac v. Florida... and the Starting Right Tackle for Florida? Shane Olivea!!! LOL... I'll update if I see more former Bolts.

Update already.... just saw Dontarrious Thomas and Zeke Moreno, and Nick Novak....Fakir Brown..

2. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280
    You're in Sac? So am I! I'm down the way from State and traffic has been GNARLY

3. scottbbo1

scottbbo1 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +8
    Hope you are going to Players for the Game tomorrow Mike...I haven't been there yet this season, but the usually have a large group of Bolt fans there on sunday...they take over the outside patio.

4. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280
    I don't even know what you're talking about man haha

5. paddyirishman

paddyirishman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +60
    Our old friend Clinton Hart is with the Omaha Knighthawks. I know you are all wondering what happended to Clint.

6. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    I wish this dude all the best.

7. scottbbo1

scottbbo1 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +8
    Oh, sorry Mike, I was talking about Players Sports Bar on Sunrise and Fair Oaks Blvd. they play all the games on Sunday and a pretty good sized group of Bolt fans (20 maybe) get together there and watch the game on Players outside patio big screen.

8. Concudan

Concudan ...

Ratings:
    +5,134
    Still a Hart backer. Amazing what it does to have someone show up at a tail gater huh?