1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

ULTIMATE AFCW DEPTH CHART

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by TheLash, Jun 12, 2007.

1. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    • Like Like x 1
  2. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
  3. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +512
    Theismann hasn't a rashers.

It'd be more interesting to do an actual depth chart per position. The Pro bowl should do this but it does not as it is more a popularity contest and jolly boys outing (if Larry Allen can get out of bed in the morning these days he gets in-c'mon this guy has had his day).

For example would big Marcus be your starting LT?. The competition last year was Tarik Glenn (gimme a break), Jonathan (pensioner) Ogden and Willie Anderson (is he really that good?).

Or just look at the AFC West teams and pick players off those 3 teams that you would have start ahead of our guys. You could probably count em on one hand!. I guess I wouldn't mind that lad AsomughaaaagHH instead of D Flo?....

• Like Like x 1
  4. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    Theismann is an ****** that likes chocolate covered donkey nuts.

5. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Carpe Diem et omni Mundio Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +3,036
    What the heck does that mean? :icon_huh: :icon_huh:

6. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +512
    Apologies, dublinese for Mister Theismann has no clue whatsoever. :tup:

7. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    Thanks Ant, I was afraid it was just me.:lol:

8. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Carpe Diem et omni Mundio Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +3,036
    I don't speak Irish or British, their slang can be every bit as incomprehensible as ours is :-p

I think Theisman said that just to amke it not look like we're soooo much better then everyone. I mean come on, everyone knows that the only team that dominates on every side of the ball that ESPN will admit to is the Patriots (not like the AFC East has that much in the way of competition)