1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Ultimate Joint Tailgate: Bolttalk-Boltbunker-Bolt Pride

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by AnteaterCharger, Sep 9, 2008.

1. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    No my friend... this is pure, unadulterated IAD. :yes: :lol:

Seriously... I hated the Norv hire. I watched him coach in DC the whole time he was there and thought he was awful. But he really did make a believer out of me last year. Sometimes it's really refreshing to be wrong about something, and I really allowed myself to believe that Norv was a good coach hampered by owners and rosters. So I really really expected us to be in the SB this year. ****, I had no doubt we would at least win the division...

Watching Norv plummet back to earth this year has been...... it's like remember that sexy *** girl that you landed for like two weeks before she went and ****ed some other guy. And then when dood ****ed her over she came crawling back and then for like a couple months everything is beautiful. And then she just goes and ****s some other guy again?

Okay so that never really happened, but that's what I imagine this feeling like. :lol:

Norv went back to ****ing the other guy, except the other guy is the Chargers. Norv is ****ing the Chargers. :bolt:

:icon_huh:

2. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,976
    Like it has been said before, you know you had a great time when at the end of the game, you did not feel as if you had just had open heart surgery for the 9th time in a month. The food was great and the camaraderie was awesome. 2 great groups of fans hooking up for a couple of hours was an awesome experience. Those that did not make it, well they can make plans for next years bash. Once we get this down to a science, it can only get better!

Once again, major props go out to each and every person who made this happen! And it will happen again!