1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Ultimate Joint Tailgate: Bolttalk-Boltbunker-Bolt Pride

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by AnteaterCharger, Sep 9, 2008.

1. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    No my friend... this is pure, unadulterated IAD. :yes: :lol:

Seriously... I hated the Norv hire. I watched him coach in DC the whole time he was there and thought he was awful. But he really did make a believer out of me last year. Sometimes it's really refreshing to be wrong about something, and I really allowed myself to believe that Norv was a good coach hampered by owners and rosters. So I really really expected us to be in the SB this year. ****, I had no doubt we would at least win the division...

Watching Norv plummet back to earth this year has been...... it's like remember that sexy *** girl that you landed for like two weeks before she went and ****ed some other guy. And then when dood ****ed her over she came crawling back and then for like a couple months everything is beautiful. And then she just goes and ****s some other guy again?

Okay so that never really happened, but that's what I imagine this feeling like. :lol:

Norv went back to ****ing the other guy, except the other guy is the Chargers. Norv is ****ing the Chargers. :bolt:

:icon_huh:

2. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,336
    Like it has been said before, you know you had a great time when at the end of the game, you did not feel as if you had just had open heart surgery for the 9th time in a month. The food was great and the camaraderie was awesome. 2 great groups of fans hooking up for a couple of hours was an awesome experience. Those that did not make it, well they can make plans for next years bash. Once we get this down to a science, it can only get better!

Once again, major props go out to each and every person who made this happen! And it will happen again!