1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

up next: Raiders Suck

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by SDRaiderH8er, Nov 29, 2010.

1. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,074
    We get to make up for a loss earlier this season season! Its time to bring it!

Raiders SUCK!

2. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    This is known as HELL WEEK in Charger land.

Time to focus on the R-A-I-D-E-R-S.

PHUC THE RAIDERS !!!!!

I HATE THIS TEAM MORE THAN ANYTHING ON THIS PLANET.

3. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,074
    I am the reason they sell so many FVCK all the HATERS T shirts

4. 65TossPowerTrap

65TossPowerTrap BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +37
    This is one thing we can all agree on lol. I can't bring myself to root for the Raiders even though it'd be the best thing for my Chiefs if they somehow managed to pull another miracle out of their smelly, overworn Darth Vader helmet of a hat.

5. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    Feeling a little brave after your posting hiatus I see. You disappeared.

I call it the poochee-poochee (pronounced poo-chee poo-chee) syndrome.

It involves the fear induced involuntary contraction of the sphincter muscles. Sphincters are a group of ring-liked muscles commonly associated with the anus.

6. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,074
    it took a few weeks of heavy drinking to get the guts to come back in here.

7. gsxr

gsxr BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    Boy-yo, San Diego is such a great town that fans from all the other teams live here.

8. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,074
    that POS is nothing more than a pussy! He was no where to be found when it counted! Now the Chiefs win a game and look who shows up!

9. mainstayjames

mainstayjames BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +9
    Just heard that the Chargers are finally wearing the powder blue jerseys this week against the Raiders. That's bad news for Oakland...

10. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings:
    +37
    Well, considering my grandmother passed last week after falling into a coma the week before, you'll have to forgive me for not spending a lot of time overly concerned about sports.

You stay classy, San Diego *thumbsup*

11. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,420
    Nice shot with the Burgandy rip-off, but how is anyone supposed to know what's going on in your personal life? Especially when the disappearance coincides with a couple KC losses?

Condolences, though...honest.

12. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    You saw fit to show up the day after you got worked lurking and then found an excuse to cover your true nature.

Stay classy is right.

If you would have taken your lumps then respects but you chose to invent a story and if your granny did actually croak, condolences; otherwise your granny is ashamed you hid in the interim until you found some spine.

13. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,074
    the guy is a pussy, and I dont care what he thinks! If he doesnt like it he can haul A**.

14. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,074
    RAIDERS SUCK!!!!

15. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings:
    +37
    Thanks for confirming what we all already knew...the lowest dregs of "human" (and in your case, I use the term loosely) existence currently reside in San Diego. I have been here pretty consistently, through win and loss throughout the year (check the post history). I took two weeks off from posting nothing but rational, well thought out, hardly ever emotional, posts here to be with my dying grandmother and the rest of my family during a particularly tough holiday season for all of us.

I know that human relationships are anathema to people like Raiderh8er and Trumpet here, as they have long ago sunk too far into their abyss of general inferiority and hatred to yet retain even the remaining tatters of nascent humanity their own family's obviously failed to properly nurture in them, but I will do my best to refrain from judging the entirety of a population or fan base by the awful examples these two represent.

16. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,420
    the lowest dredges of human look at the actions of a few and talk like they represent the whole. It's the kind of thing racists do. But i suppose it's acceptable because San Diegan is not a race.

17. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    I'm going to wait until after (if) the Chargers win the West to give this guy a boatload of crap.

Never fun to lose a loved one, so condolences on your loss.

18. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings:
    +37
    Which is why I made sure to specify exactly who I was talking about.

19. mainstayjames

mainstayjames BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +9
    Can't we all just agree to hate the Raiders?

20. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,074
    and I am not here to make friends, I am here to talk about CHARGER football, and if this POS wants to show up AFTER a Chiefs win, and was not here BEFORE, than you can do anything you want. Myself I have him on ignore, and will continue to operate that way! This thing was only around here when the Chiefs won and the Chargers lost. The Chargers started to win and we could not find this thing, I will wipe my A** with his remarks, but the sad thing is, all I get is his name on a piece of paper, I would have to take "IT" off of ignore to read "IT" and that aint happening.

21. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,074
    you have a Chiefs fan with his little feelings hurt, oh my I hope I get some sleep worrying about this

22. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    I hate the Faiders, but I think most of my hatred is focused at the J.E.T.S. (Just End Their Season) lately. Oh how I PRAY we get to the playoffs to play them and end THEIR season. Let's just hope it doesn't come to a Kaeding fieldgoal to win it......(DOH!)

23. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings:
    +37

Not only are you an illiterate, pathetic, douchewaffle, but you are a flat out liar to boot. Go back and look, other than the last couple weeks (one of which was a Chiefs WIN) when I was spending time at the f---ing HOSPITAL, I have been here win or lose.

And riddle me this, Jackhole, why the F--- would I choose the day AFTER the Chargers put a beat down on the COLTs to come back here if I gave two shits about what your ignorant a s s would spout off?

I know logic is not something you are familiar with, but even a witless, spineless, classless, dickless piece of flaming monkey sh-t like yourself should be able to figure that one out.

Now, while I know you must get off on attacking dead grandmothers, considering your total lack of cognitive abilities, I suggest you find something more worthwhile to do, like read a book, ride a bike, or punch yourself in the DICK. Whatever you do, be sure to pull your head out of your a s s for once while you do it, because it is clear that you have absolutely ZERO sense of perspective.

24. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    classic :lol:

25. wrbanwal

Ratings:
    +1,036
    You do realize H8er doesn't read your posts, right?

take a breath and back away from the keyboard.

PS - Raiders Suck :bolt:

26. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings:
    +37
    He does, because he replies to EVERY one of them with some "I don't reply to that *insert unoriginal insult here*"

TBH, he spends more time on these forums letting me know he's "ignoring" me than he does anything else.

27. wrbanwal

Ratings:
    +1,036
    he's been on these boards for a long time buddy, I can guarantee that you are not even close to the top of his shiit list. ;)

28. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Condolences on your loss. Ignore T-Bone, he is all spit and false bravado.

29. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,734
    All in due time... In the meantime, Raydurs SUCK!!!

Pointy

30. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Ok everyone.

Stop with the personal insults.

That is all...