1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Vent thread

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Ride The Lightning, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,748
    Someone had to. This is a preemptive strike. Put all your negativity in here plz.

Lemme get this party started

**** YOU CLINTON HART I HATE YOU SO MUCH

:mad3:

2. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +867
    With the exception of Jammer and Weddle, I'm hating the defense right now. One sack? One? This better get a whole lot better next week.

3. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,748
    Yeah, the D was ABYSMAL tonight.

New look D my ***. Second verse, same as the first. WTF!??1

• Like Like x 1
  4. BlueandGold

BlueandGold The Oracle

Ratings:
    +219
    You fackers came out and thought the Raiders would just lay down, eh? Big surprise, Chargers - you NEVER LAY DOWN FOR DIVISIONAL GAMES. Next divisional game, get your heads out of your asses... divisional games are ALWAYS TOUGH, no matter the records or recent history of the team involved.

Clinton Hart, you're a FACKING SAFETY... meaning nobody should get behind you, jackass. Stop pointing the fingers at the cornerback when the reciever ran free in YOUR STINKING QUADRANT. God, I would have waived you on the spot if I were AJ. I hope you get an earful. You should be offering Sprolesy a new car for bailing your dumb *** out.

Hey Clary... you suck ***.

That's all I got.

5. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,418
  6. BlueandGold

BlueandGold The Oracle

Ratings:
    +219
    Merge with other Vent thread, please!

:p

7. LFEpooh124

LFEpooh124 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +38
    WTF Coach Rivera? I did not see anything different from the preseason. I ****in' hate VANILLA. I really do.

Clary, damn you! Granted Rivers did back you up with that "taunting" penalty because the RaiTurd kept driving towards your knees, but still. C'mon. Get your act together.

Cro, dude, please learn how to tackle. It was a 4th & 15 play, with the game on the line. You think they would do a simple dump-off? Hell no. They're going for a long one. You got caught with your head in your *** with your buddy Clinton Hart.

Hart, learn your position please. You're a safety. The last line of defense. Under no circumstances should any opponent get behind you.

Where was the nastiness tonight? There was no fire what-so-ever. Well, except from Rivers. He could melt an igloo with his intensity.

As much as I hate to say it, Merriman looks completely different out there. No burst, no speed. Play after play, he's just trying to bull-rush the lineman back.

8. cranberry

cranberry BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +195
    Hating the own players isn't the right thing to do.

Send them away, waive them or stuff them into cans.
    I hate only guys from bad teams.

9. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    You mean the same Weddle that got knocked back 10 yard from a block by JaFatAss Russell? :icon_huh:

10. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    What happened to the other vent thread?

11. LFEpooh124

LFEpooh124 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +38
    But he also did put the hurt on Higgins that prevented a 1st down on a 3rd and Long.

12. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280
    first half defense, i can agree. second half gave our offense sooooo many chances, just missed one big play that could have proved critical.

13. Chargers-Superhero

Chargers-Superhero Just win the Damn SB !!!

Ratings:
    +117
    We are too thin at the DB position to waive Hart. If we had better depth, then we might. Where is Ellison. I didn't see him, was he hurt???

Hart needs to go. This is his last year with the Bolts, guaranteed.

14. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +504
    Hart is a scrub plain and simple. Cut him now. I guess Ellison was inactive?. If Norv saw what I saw outta the defense then Ellison is active next week and Hart is gone the route Cletis took.

So much for Merriman. Just as I feared, he is nothing like the 06 version. U can blame the injury, u can blame the lack of meds, all I gotta say is STFU, stop the twittering, stop the 3somes and get to a QB sometime. Travis Johnson looks like an overweight patsy.

I'm hoping big Louis comes back cos Brandon looked lost at RG. Clary will be better if he and Louis get some time together.

15. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    phucq a ducq!

I lost a million Bolt Bucks tonight because both the Bolts and Pats couldn't cover the goddamned spread!

:icon_rofl:

16. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    Norv's offensive playbook sucks.

Our plays take to long to develop contributing to getting our offensive lineman killed.

Hart sucks

Cro sucks

Merriman sucks

Keading sucks (at kickoffs)

GO BOLTS!!!

:bolt::bolt::bolt:

17. SDKCFAN

SDKCFAN BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6
    Defense sucked, offense was not much better. Let's hope this is first game is not the start of a LONG SEASON! Rivera is that all you have for the defense?????

18. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,886
    After getting our asses handed to us for 57 minutes, 25 seconds all's well that ends well. There were a ton of mistakes last night but a handful of great plays overturned them. It was a bit to close for comfort but I'll take the win.

19. TheBeast

TheBeast BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +127
    I'll be the first one to say it.

LT dude.. You had a solid game but I expected more from you. Especially if you want to say your better than AP at this point.

Merriman you got dominated.. Plain and simple... spent the whole week licking your *** and waisting my time twittering the alien and you give this poor performance. Im not ready to throw you under the bus with LT but cmon guys...

Hart sucks we all knew that. Cromartie looks lost as always.

Jammer had an amazing game aside from the illegal contact play.

2nd half D looked much better than the first half. Umm gates, hold on to the ball please..

Rivers stop wobbling it to sproles on the flat, he's going to get killed.

Coop looked awesome but he has butterfingers.

We should of drafted maybin.

Travis johnson sucks and clary sucks even harder.

Jamal looks old, why did he lose 20 pounds again?

That's it.

20. Buck Blincoe

Buck Blincoe BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +207
    I hear ya, but luckily I only bet 1,500. The spread kills me every time.

21. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    I lost all 269000 bolt bucks that lightning gave me due to this game. Some*****

22. Gridreaper

Gridreaper BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +96
    ...You and me both Slug but mine weren't Bolt Bucks. I had a decent week going before that debacle of a Monday night :tdown:

As for my venting? Why on earth did A.J. cut those other O-lineman and allow the Bolts to be so paper thin at that crucial position. Look at the Eagles, they kept 10 O-lineman. That's a smart organization. A.J better snag a lineman or two this week because wait until these guys have to play against the Eagles, Steelers, Cowboys, etc.

Gregory and Hart are inept.

23. Buck Blincoe

Buck Blincoe BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +207
    How can I get into Lightning's candy bag?

24. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    I can only tell you how I was awarded such a stack of fetti, I ensured it would be spent on hookers and pbr.

25. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +2,418
    It was merged with this one, thereby killing all humor in the post.

26. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    My two gripes are the o-line play, and Clinton ****ing Hart.

We can not afford to lose two starting O-linemen. Our starting unit looks barely capable of providing any kind of pocket for Phil, and our backups are highly suspect. Makes me a little queezy to think about.

Clinton Hart... what is there to say other than pathetically terrible? I wonder if Kwamie Lassiter or Ryan McNeil are still available. :icon_shrug:

27. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Killing is such a harsh term... As is the application of the term 'humor' in regards to your parody... :lol: :icon_tease:

28. LaDeezie21

LaDeezie21 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +82
    You nailed it!!! Other teams (NE & PITT) run short plays that don't give the defense a chance to get to the qb. But the bolts run nothing but long plays!!!

29. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +2,418
    I agree, they should have taken this advice yesterday.

Instead of playing like that they should have not shown up, that way they could be 0-1 on a forfeit instead of 1-0 on an ugly win :abq2:

30. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,930
    Rivera - so this is your new model defense? What happened, did you take notes from Cottrell all freaking summer? I don't want to hear that your saving the defense, if you made any remote improvements I want to see them

Norv - nice way to keep the team motivated. Nice game plan too - little to no improvements and little to no tricks. You almost out vanillaed them. Pathetic

Team - next time don't bother coming if you don't want to play the damn game. You looked like a bunch of jackasses out there