1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Veteran Bolts fan, rookie to BoltTalk....

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by CajonZonie, Jun 7, 2012.

1. CajonZonie

CajonZonie BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +10
    Hello everyone!
    Here is a bit about my family and myself. I've visited the site many times in the past, so I finally decided to create a profile. Exited to share with fellow Charger fans!

NAME: Jason Magers
    WHERE WERE YOU BORN: El Cajon, CA
    WHERE DO YOU RESIDE: Phoenix, AZ (Chandler)
    MARRIED: Yes. (my wife is in my avatar)
    KIDS: 2. Son: Kru Kaleo Magers/Daughter: Lennon Lilikoi Magers
    WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE EX CHARGER: Rodney Harrison
    WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE CURRENT CHARGER: Rivers, but Weddle is a close runner-up!
    WHERE HAVE YOU SEEN THE CHARGERS PLAY IN PERSON: Of course!
    WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CHARGER MOMENT: kick off of Super Bowl XIXX, the anticipation! I was a junior in high school. Just a hair better than that goal line stance in the AFC championship game against Pittsburg. Little did we know that was the beginning of the end for the Bolts in the 90's and early 2000's......
    WHAT IS YOUR WORST CHARGER MOMENT: Kaeding, post-season. But really it's the end of every season, as I watch the deflated expressions of my family as the Chargers once again exit in an anti-climatic fashion. It gives me comfort to know we share our pain as a family, but the pain is real.
    ARE YOU PLANNING TO MAKE A GAME THIS YEAR: Yes. At least a Monday night game.
    WHAT WILL THE TEAMS RECORD BE: Banking so hard on draft picks and free agency moves to pull us to 11-5. Wrapping up the West. I've convinced my kids that Rivers is their uncle, so Phillip, you owe me this much!
    WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FOOD AT A GAME: Anything cooked in the parking lot of the Murph!
    WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE BASEBALL TEAM: Padres, of course!
    OTHER COMMENTS: I love my hometown, I have it tattooed on my arm. This Makes it my responsibility to make sure my wife and kids are educated on our team and enjoy everything the Chargers bring us. I'm just following tradition and doing what my family did for me.

2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,183
    Welcome aboard!

3. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Welcome to the jungle! :)

4. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker