1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Video: Hester laying the wood on Kevin Burnett

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by sdbound, Aug 11, 2008.

1. sdbound

sdbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +942
  2. Holy_Bolt

Holy_Bolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +362
  3. WyomingBoltFan

WyomingBoltFan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +312
    I am starting to get really pumped up about this guy. He runs like a mad man. :icon_mad:

4. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    Good stuff. Dude has powerful legs and a very big heart- reminds me of Weddle for some reason.

It was fun to get home from the lake, get buzzed again and watch this guy. :tup:

Has anyone else noticed #94 (Tucker) or is it just me? I like this guy and on one play he came all the way from the LOS to paste a receiver downfield. :yes: :tup:

5. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    This roster is just stacked from top to bottom. Hester is the stud we thought and Jyles Tucker could start for most teams. I can't wait to see this team in full form. I want to see more of Marcus Thomas and Tolbert the FB. Cason showed flashes too. This team has the guns to go all the way, granted they stay healthy.

6. Thread_Killer

Thread_Killer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +680
    I love how Hester drives with his legs and uses his pads. Can't wait to see more!

:abq2::abq2::abq2:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Gridreaper

Gridreaper BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +96
    ...Draft picks like this are what make A.J. so special. Look at some of the guys he's gone after, even UDFA's like Wes Welker (I know he was released but still). The guy knows football and how to put the puzzle pieces together. Character and heart are not always easy to find. Mr. Smith finds them :tup:

8. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6

Jacob always lowers his head in anticipation for contact. Get him into the secondary and start looking for yards after contact. More times then not he will get 2-3 yards after first contact. His legs will not stop till there is a whistle. This video demonstrates as such but I also have to figure faster and bigger will play into that gain.

Guess it is time to change my avatar. Hester, no doubt is a Bolt now. :bolt:

9. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    One of the few mistakes we've made (releasing Welker). Should have never released that guy. Oh yeah, but we had Tim Dwight.......:icon_eek:

10. floridaboltfan

floridaboltfan BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +11
    :icon_shrug:Just wanted to pose the question.

How many of the guys we have to release get picked up by someone else and who do you think they will be?

11. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036

Well, If Parker's gina is any indication,

not many

:lol::lol::lol:

12. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Hester looked tough, no doubt. I thought Thomas looked OK, too - showed some moves. Needs to lower his pads more. IMO, Sproles is still the #2 behind LT, but Hester will bring a lot to the table. Quite a mix of styles at RB.

Tucker looked good from a speed standpoint, rushing the passer & such. Wasn't impressed with his play against the run.

13. Thread_Killer

Thread_Killer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +680
    By the time Parker's ********* heals, he will be older than Julio Franco.

:icon_rofl:

14. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    I suspect Pinnock will be gone and get picked up during the season pending injuries. Marques Harris and/or Polk may eventually have to be shifted, since Applewhite and Tucker both a appear to be keepers and are younger. Luellen and Pape are probably history, to where depends on injuries. I'm beginning to think my boy the Illustrated Man is on the bubble as well.