1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Video of Jay Cutler's Fumble That The Ref Messed Up

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by MichaelAngelo, Sep 14, 2008.

1. MichaelAngelo

MichaelAngelo BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
  2. sdbound

sdbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +942
    When EXACTLY did Donaghy blow the whistle?

3. Showmeyourbolt

Showmeyourbolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +192

I've seen this play a couple of times on my computer, and the whistle was blown right before Dobbins picked the ball up, on the peak of the ball's second bounce.

4. sdbound

sdbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +942
    Thanks. I read somewhere that it was after the recovery but I didn't trust the source.

5. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    That was the worst officiating I've EVER seen in all the years watching the NFL. That game was ours. I didn't realize we were playing the damn ZEBRAS too! Furious. :icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

6. TBF

TBF BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +148
    Nobody disputes the mistake, which makes it even tougher to swallow. I sure hope this give our boys extra incentive to work harder, practice longer, pay attention a bit more during films etc. I also hope they realize that we allowed the game to be close enough by very poor tackling. Our DC put our players in bad positions. Once in those positions the players played poorly.