1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Vince Wilfork on Pollard hit

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by TheBeast, Sep 9, 2008.

1. TheBeast

TheBeast BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +127
    http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/2008/09/wilfork_passion.html

Really?

2. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Plenty of players have been on, in their opinion, the wrong side of a call. Refs aren't perfect & many rules are subject to interpretation. It's a bad situation for Brady & the Pats, but **** happens. Suck it up & be a man. These fights are for the coaches & FO, not the players.

3. Aggieman

Aggieman I bleed blue and gold

Ratings:
    +194
    Vince Wilfork is complete douche and a dirty player. It makes sense he would say such a thing given that there is no way it can overturned.

• Like Like x 1
  4. BoltFanDC

BoltFanDC Mufflers Are Overrated

Ratings:
    +329
    ...said the pot to the kettle...please. :tdown:

5. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +683
    Dude needs to look at the YouTube replay that shows him extending his elbow into Loshman's knee. Intentional shot. Period.

6. BeerGuy

BeerGuy BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +80
    I can understand Vince's point, but I don't personally think it was a dirty hit.

The funny thing is, for all I know, it was a dirty hit and Pollard is just really adept at making things look legal or accidental. I'll never know, nor do I care. If you fine the guy $1B it still won't bring Brady back, so, screw it.

• Like Like x 1