1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Vincent Jackson FTW

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by rexy2006, Jan 16, 2010.

1. rexy2006

rexy2006 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,842
    Flipped to the back of today's Sports section of the Union-Tribune and WHOA!
    VJ dunking over the goalposts. He will be a big part of tomorrow's victory. I have foreseen it.:tup:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. IFiredCHart

IFiredCHart Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +96
    The guy's got mad ups, dawg.

[​IMG]

3. sdbound

sdbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +942

Not according to Jets fans, he's maybe average, and on Revis island he's not even that.

Jets fans = Donkey fans

4. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    S'ok on some of their sites I read that not only will Revis Christ Superstar shut down VJ but he will magically drift over to be on whomever he needs to be because "Revis knows what Rivers is going to do before Rivers does":icon_eek: And here I thought you couldn't get good weed on the east coast:icon_shrug::lol:

So can't wait to shut these punks up, they've been as arrogant as cheatriot fans this week.

5. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280
    Courtesy of the Union Tribune

Attached Files:

• VJAX.jpg
      VJAX.jpg
      File size:
      58.7 KB
      Views:
  6. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Was just watching Gameday on NFLN. Michael Irving says Norv will make sure to let the Jets know that he's going to challenge Revis.

Revis is very good. So is the PR to VJ combo.

One has to give at least a little. My bet is on our 6'5" power forward FTW. :tup:

7. boltsnow

boltsnow BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +56
    I can believe that. Everytime we play a team with a "shutdown" corner we seem to always come out within the first couple of plays and go deep against said defender. :yes:

8. RipTheJacker

RipTheJacker Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152
    Has any team in the NFL thrown at Nnamdi as much as we have the past 3 years? Champ?

Rivers isnt scared of ANYONE, so revis better be ready for alot of passes thrown his way

• Like Like x 1
  9. Aggieman

Aggieman I bleed blue and gold

Ratings:
    +194
    Agreed. Norv and Philip are going to challenge Revis, if anything. Mark it - he's going to overcompensate covering big ole Jackson and lose the physical struggle. It'll be a nice TD to put the Chargers up 14-3 and effectively deflate the JETS. :tup:

10. IFiredCHart

IFiredCHart Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +96
    Revis can have the hype, but Asomugha is the best corner in the NFL...and Rivers beat him SEVERAL times in the first game of the season to lead the Bolts to a win on that final drive.