1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Vote Rivers - Fedex Air player of the week

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by !~BOLT~!, Nov 9, 2010.

1. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    NFL.com - Players of the Week

Just voted 30 times. I had to give the ground to Hillis with the game he played vs. the Pats. Even though I wanted to vote the Burner.

2. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +341
    Thats cool. I remember a few weeks ago voting for Hillis *cuz hes my boy* and PR for his 400+ game... Think the competiotion for ground was Foster or Forte.. and cant remember the other but all 3 were worthy, jus had to go with the homer vote for Hillis which now I will do again.
    PR and Hillis! GGs

3. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +341
    Was week 4 and it was LT and Bradshaw vs the more clear winner hillis.

And lucky Bradford for being new to the game and having a nice outing.

Week 4 was Hillis and PR.

NFL.com - Players of the Week

Kyle Orton, Denver Broncos
    Orton passed for 341 yards and two touchdowns with one interception, in the Broncos' 26-20 win over the Tennessee Titans.
    Philip Rivers, San Diego Chargers
    Rivers led the Chargers to a 41-10 win over the Arizona Cardinals, completing 15 of 20 passes for 241 yards and two touchdowns with a 148.1 passer rating.
    Sam Bradford, St. Louis Rams
    Bradford completed 23 of 41 passes for 289 yards, two touchdowns and one interception, leading the Rams to a 20-3 win over the Seattle Seahawks.

2 TDs no INTs but Orton is better for peaking 300 yds and 2 tds the int is forgivable. Only reason PR didnt get the nod was the quality of the opponent. But damn 148.1 rating... 5 drops short of perfect.

Owell fans vote for their favorite much like you are sayin and it deffinatly gets skewed.

Dont kno if they can screw PR again this week... 4 TDs.... A game that was a MUST WIN.... Surely other fans saw the stakes this game had in store.

4. !~BOLT~!

Ratings:
    +205
    I didn't vote lt that week lol or any other this year.

5. !~BOLT~!

Ratings:
    +205
    if they had lt on the list this week or the last three with 55 yards then I'd vote him, that's the lt I know....:) the smile says it all.