1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Vote Rivers - Fedex Air player of the week

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by !~BOLT~!, Nov 9, 2010.

1. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    NFL.com - Players of the Week

Just voted 30 times. I had to give the ground to Hillis with the game he played vs. the Pats. Even though I wanted to vote the Burner.

2. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +406
    Thats cool. I remember a few weeks ago voting for Hillis *cuz hes my boy* and PR for his 400+ game... Think the competiotion for ground was Foster or Forte.. and cant remember the other but all 3 were worthy, jus had to go with the homer vote for Hillis which now I will do again.
    PR and Hillis! GGs

3. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +406
    Was week 4 and it was LT and Bradshaw vs the more clear winner hillis.

And lucky Bradford for being new to the game and having a nice outing.

Week 4 was Hillis and PR.

NFL.com - Players of the Week

Kyle Orton, Denver Broncos
    Orton passed for 341 yards and two touchdowns with one interception, in the Broncos' 26-20 win over the Tennessee Titans.
    Philip Rivers, San Diego Chargers
    Rivers led the Chargers to a 41-10 win over the Arizona Cardinals, completing 15 of 20 passes for 241 yards and two touchdowns with a 148.1 passer rating.
    Sam Bradford, St. Louis Rams
    Bradford completed 23 of 41 passes for 289 yards, two touchdowns and one interception, leading the Rams to a 20-3 win over the Seattle Seahawks.

2 TDs no INTs but Orton is better for peaking 300 yds and 2 tds the int is forgivable. Only reason PR didnt get the nod was the quality of the opponent. But damn 148.1 rating... 5 drops short of perfect.

Owell fans vote for their favorite much like you are sayin and it deffinatly gets skewed.

Dont kno if they can screw PR again this week... 4 TDs.... A game that was a MUST WIN.... Surely other fans saw the stakes this game had in store.

4. !~BOLT~!

Ratings:
    +205
    I didn't vote lt that week lol or any other this year.

5. !~BOLT~!

Ratings:
    +205
    if they had lt on the list this week or the last three with 55 yards then I'd vote him, that's the lt I know....:) the smile says it all.