1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Vote Rivers for FedEX Air Player of the week

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ChargerRay, Oct 5, 2010.

1. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +867
  2. Brundlefly

Brundlefly Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +370
    I thought he defs shouldve been there last week to.

3. Chargers-Superhero

Chargers-Superhero Just win the Damn SB !!!

Ratings:
    +117
    I voted for Rivers and LT. Why not vote for LT??? he had a great game. If he had that game against Buffalo, while playing for the Chargers you'd vote for him. Either way he deserves it. BTW, the Bears are a "real" defense??

• Like Like x 1
  4. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +341
    Well b/c I picked CHI I gotta agree Bradshaw owned that game for NY. They did little to nothing in the air wout grinding and grinding the run game. When they passed it didnt work too well.

5. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    I went with Bradshaw as well. PR of course. :)

6. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +341
    Well I posted too soon. I get over to vote PR *no brainer* (can we fix the PR thing please) and Bradshaw, then I saw my BOY Peyton Hillis. There is no denying Cincy had THE best D of all these games. AND I just knew I should have picked Clev to upset Cincy.

Its all good now all my favorite DEN players have got their and my wish to go to another team. Schefler, Marshall, Hillis, and I can admit it Cutler. He was my favorite QB of his class, it just sucked how he went to DEN and had to become the enemy.

All they really need to do now is drop Clady and Spencer Larsen. SD could do well to pick up either imo but we all know that wont happen. Owell I can still be a fan of Larsen. Used to have a VCR *I KNO* tape of the 08 broncos vs the soon to be post season falcons, Den was hurtin at RB and had Larsen pullin triple duty at RB/FB then LB and coverage on STs. I dont care what color the uni when it comes to a player like that.

Back on Topic: Hillis for RB of the week hands down.

7. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +341
    I stand by my decision on Hillis as far as who was the one who really won the gam for their team. Cleveland did an amazing job at staying in the game. Where NYG D KILLED CHI. Its not as hard to run on a team when they are beaten so bad they are still trying to get 20 offensive yards in the second half.

And far as vs PR on air award?? Who else is even close?? Both Bradford and Orton had INTs. PR? Zero. And a 148 passer rating. CMon this is open and shut case. For Ground and Air.

8. Chargers-Superhero

Chargers-Superhero Just win the Damn SB !!!

Ratings:
    +117
    Huh...No love for LT??? Oh well....

9. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +341
    LT had a good game, I just think Cincy was a harder D to run against than say...Buffalo. Therefore the nod goes to Hillis for being a player I like and for also puting in a solid effort on the field. Could just as ezily go to Bradshaw for gettin NYG a good game put together.