1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Walker a new Faider

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by scottbbo1, Mar 4, 2008.

1. scottbbo1

scottbbo1 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +8
  2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    Such comedic potential and yet I can't come up with anything.......blast!

3. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,583
    Just saw this on the screen crawl on Sportcenter. Started laughing my head off and my 3 year old asks "what's so funny daddy?". :icon_rofl:

4. tboltzcali

tboltzcali Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108
    Anyone tell Al crack kills? What he is doing to this raider team is healing all my pains!!! Its too damn funny. I called my raider buddy and he is happy about this and thinks they raiders are gunna beat us this year.. Had to laugh him off the phone.

5. Chargers-Superhero

Chargers-Superhero Just win the Damn SB !!!

Ratings:
    +117
    What the F**king hell were they thinking giving this guy a 6 year 55 Mil contract with 16 Mil guaranteed, and 27 Mil guaranteed over the first 3 years. :icon_huh:

It's funny because Moss, and Porter wanted OUT of Oakland because of how bad it was, and they were the starters at WR. Now Walker goes to Oakland. It's all about the $$$$$ for him, he doesn't want to win.

Can't blame him for taking the $$$$, but I have no respect for him as a player.

The Raiders???:icon_rofl::icon_rofl:

6. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +984
    I don't know, but I love it. THREE knee surgeries for this guy, he missed half of last season. And this is after they WAAAAAY overpaid for Kelly, a guy who missed nine games last season with a torn ACL.

Gotta love it!

7. Drunk

Drunk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +202
    a lot of em are happy actually and think this is a good move.

recent poll at raidurfans.net says 41% say they are not happy with the offseason moves while the rest are either happy or think its at least ok.

8. Gridreaper

Gridreaper BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +96
    ...Another example of the lack of intelligence that makes up a typical raiturd fan. Al is just in desperation mode and is throwing money at players in a futile attempt to climb out of the west cellar. His mindless followers just don't know any better. This hurts me deep inside...NOT!!:icon_rofl:

9. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    When healthy with a decent QB, Javon Walker is a solid to good WR. He is very talented and a good #1 receiver. The problem is when you don't have a good QB (see Jay Cutler) and when he's healthy (see rarely if ever).

10. titanfan24

titanfan24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +77
    Javon Walker seems to fit nicely in Oakland. Apparently dude has been a cancer in the locker room in both Denver and Green Bay. Oakland is a pretty solid halfway house for guys like that. And the fact that they have given $140 million to Javon Walker, Tommy Kelly, and Gibril Wilson (get your paper G-Dub) shows Oakland has no clue how to build solidly.

Seriously, why would you want to leave Shanarat and Cutler (who despite Charger fans disdain, has off the charts potential), for the crap that Oakland has right now?

Seems like somebody got mad that Brandon Marshall took his shine.

11. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +867
    Another overpaid crappy player going to a crappy team. Jammer or Cro won't need to do much to shut him down.

12. flash

flash BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Walker is a classless prick! He had one good year here and wanted to redue his deal with two years left on his original contract.
    The Packers will redue a players contract when the have one year left on it and not before. That was explained to Javon, but he and his agent (Rosenhouse) had to put up a stink fit! Favre said that Javon should report to camp, have a great year and collect the big money the following year. For this he got crucified. :tdown:

I am glad his *** got sent to Denver and now Oakland!:icon_rofl:
    He is seldom healthy and has not reduplicated his one good season in Green Bay. The dude is lucky that Al Davis is senile and paid him WAYYYYYYYYY more than he is worth. I give him two years in Oakland before he is cut or quits.

13. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    With Kiffin being undermined as a head coach, Walker will do nothing but put in his time once the reality of the Raiduhs sinks into his thick skull and Kiffin will be able to do nothing about it. Kiffin will have to be on anti depressants before camp is even broken.

14. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +689
    Rosenhaus is a prick of the 1st magnitude. All you have to do is look at his client list and see the number of "ME" players he has. The chargers only have 1 of his clients. Volek.

15. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    The greatest part about this one is that the Raiders were the only team that was willing to pay Javon big money, so they were essentially bidding against themselves.

It's like going to a car dealer, looking at the sticker, and then offering the sales guy twice that amount, then thinking that you got a deal.

16. Thread_Killer

Thread_Killer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +680
    Also, it should be noted that Gibril Wilson was brought in because of the poor performances by incumbent safeties Michael Huff and Stuart Schweigert.

Just another example how messed up the franchise is. They burn the 7th pick in the '06 draft on Huff, we pick up Antonio Cromartie 12 spots later.

I know who I would rather have.

:lol:

17. AnteaterCharger

Ratings:
    +2,931
    there was a rumor that the raiders were trying to unload Huff on someone - I would like to grab him see if we can fix his raider training

18. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Walker is a Turd. Priceless.