1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Warren Fat's top five QB's

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Showmeyourbolt, Jul 10, 2009.

1. Showmeyourbolt

Showmeyourbolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +192
    :icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_rofl:

5: Jay ****ler
    4: Donovan McFlab
    3: Drew Bree$
    2: Peyton Forehead
    1: Tom Br:puke:dy

:icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_rofl:

2. Aggieman

Aggieman I bleed blue and gold

Ratings:
    +194
    5. Jay Cutler :puke: JAY ****ING :puke: CUTLER.

And look at the Brady knobbing! They put him at #4 best QB of all time. This future HOFer is top ten, but top five would mean you're predicting his future. As far as what he has done, he has not proven he deserves top four honor yet. And McNabb hasn't done much either, damn NFL Network blew this one for sure...

3. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
  4. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036

Man who took planters owes Brady

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4318919

BOSTON -- A man who unwittingly stole two flower planters worth $8,000 from behind Tom Brady's Boston condominium said Friday he has to panhandle to pay restitution.

Dennis Paiva told the Boston Herald he scours the streets for trash to sell. He said he took the planters from behind a condominium because they were next to the trash and sold them for $450.

Police caught him on surveillance video. The 61-year-old convicted bank robber, who got out of prison five years ago after serving a 10-year term, said he had no idea they belonged to the New England Patriots quarterback, the Herald reported.

"I saw these two stainless steel metal containers behind a garage next to the trash," Paiva told the newspaper. "Scrap metal was really high at the time so I grabbed them and put them in my truck."

Shortly thereafter, Paiva said he received a call from a Boston police detective.

"The guy mentions I took some flower pots," Paiva recounted for the Herald. "I said, 'I don't know what you're talking about.' He said, 'We got you on the security camera.' And I said, 'Yeah, I took them, but they were out with the trash.' He said, 'You gotta get them back. You don't even want to know who they belong to!' "

Paiva agreed to pay $4,000 restitution to Brady's real estate trust. But he said he can't work after recent surgery so he begs passers-by for money.

A photograph on the Herald's Web site pictures Paiva on a street holding up a sign that reads, "I'm not a drunk or a bum. I had an aneurism [sic] followed by brain surgery. I lost every thing. I'm trying to get my life back. Any help you could give I'd appreciate very much. Denny"

What an ***

:tdown::tdown::tdown:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Showmeyourbolt

Showmeyourbolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +192

Saw it on TV

6. Johnny Lightning

Johnny Lightning Go Bolts

Ratings:
    +1,703
  7. SD Native WY

SD Native WY Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +334
    All I can say is what a Sapp !!!!!!!!!!! He must be gettin blown by the cun....tlet and picking Brees over Rivers.....I don't know????:tdown::tdown::tdown:

8. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,807
    There are no words....

wait, yes there are. CRYBABY MOTHER****ING ***** *** CUTLER?!?!!?!?!?!?! PR needs another year and to "cut down on the antics"?! You're Warren ****ing Sapp!!! ANTICS?! ANTICS?! POT. KETTLE. BLACK. You don't like him because he's a Charger - end of story. I can't wait for PR to shut your fat runner up on dancing with the star *** up Sapp, you're lucky you're retired and he can't make a fool outta you twice a year when he kicks the **** outta the raiders :p

Grrrr :mad:

Only minor reprieve is the love shown for Brees - that man deserves some love for his accomplishments - well deserved recognition there.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +689
    Sapp is still pissed from that game where Rivers dogged him after completing a pass where Sapp thought he had sack.

Hey Warren **** YOU! YOU FAT **** BAG!!!

• Like Like x 2
  10. sdbound

sdbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +942
    What has Brady won without cheating? This will be his first year without extensive ill gotten advantages. I hope the cheating has been eliminated, or at least cut way back.