1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

"We are fed up with these drunk rats..."

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Thumper, Jun 21, 2007.

1. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Yep, the rats are getting drunk. Those Indian rats are crazy. :icon_huh:

http://www.reuters.com/article/oddlyEnoughNews/idUSL2010477420070620

Rats! Look who's getting tipsy

PATNA, India (Reuters Life!) - Rats are gnawing at beer cans and making holes in caps of whisky bottles stored in police storehouses in eastern India and apparently getting drunk, authorities said on Wednesday.

The rodents' love for liquor has the police department in Bihar state stumped as it tries to store hundreds of bottles seized from illegal sellers from across the state in Patna, the state capital, said Kundan Krishnan, a senior officer.

"We are fed up with these drunk rats and cannot explain why they have suddenly turned to consumption of alcohol," he said.

The problem costs revenue as the seized liquor is usually sold through auctions, he said.

Rats were also attacking people near the police buildings, nibbling at their toes, although it was not clear if they were under the influence, officials and witnesses said.

2. Monkeybacon

Monkeybacon BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +21
    Not surprising that in a country where people **** in their own drinking water, they haven't figured out this whole drunk rat problem. I guess they were ok, with the rats eating all of their food, but now that they are in the hooch, its gone too far. Jesus. Try cleaning up your filth and wear some condoms. I can't believe these people have nukes.

3. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,632
    sounds racist

4. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    A little biased i think but not racist

5. Monkeybacon

Monkeybacon BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +21
    Maybe it sounded racist, let me rephrase: " I cant believe that a country that is advanced enough to create nuclear weapons is still backward-*** enough to neglect basic sanitation and control its population growth" "and keep rats from drinking the booze"

I'm not a racist unless you consider the French to be a race:)

6. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    are you French??