1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

We lost to the lowly chiefs

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Trumpet_Man, Sep 13, 2010.

1. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,923
    My take on it is, so long as the guy isn't here just to smack talk and/or troll we should treat him like any other football fan with an opinion. And with that comes not blindly taking an opinion that differs from his just because he's a fan of the other team.

I go to other team boards myself and I prefer to be treated respectfully when I'm visiting another team's board so I'll extend the same courtesy when other fans visit bolttalk if they're not here just to smack talk.

Now, I will disagree with his argument that the Chargers are incapable of climbing out of the hole. In fact, I had that same argument with him not too long ago (albeit before the Rams debacle)

But I'd argue that against him because of the content and not because of what team he roots for.

2. 65TossPowerTrap

65TossPowerTrap BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +37
    I never said they are incapable of climbing out of the hole, only that it seems more and more unlikely that they will based on their schedule, the Chiefs schedule and how both teams have been playing so far.

3. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +1,923
    But there's still a chance.

4. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    If you don't think I agree with most of what you have said take a look at any post I have with SEVERAL opposing fans. Titansfan, Chiefsgal, the chiefs dude from last year that I made sport a ronny macdonald avatar. The only opposing fan I have any issue with was 65tosspowertraps inflated sense of self worth and arrogance with a 3-2 team.

The last part is very important, his team is 3-2, and he came in here talking like the division is wrapped up already, just like bronco fans of seasons past. That started the issue, and nothing has changed since then. Other than he telling all of you what's wrong with your team, and a bunch more blah blah blah with a few intelligent/witty things in between.

5. !~BOLT~!

Ratings:
    +205
    And I don't know if he has deleted his posts which contradict his statement that "I never said they can't win the division" or whatever it is he's saying now, but I know what he typed. So do you.

What happened was he came in here hoping to ruffle some feathers, got to know some of the good members of the forum and realized it wasn't a bridge he wanted to burn, quite the contrary, he wants full time participation. Viola 180 posts later, after seemingly very few days he's changed his tone toward many and manipulated a few of the weaker minds.

I've seen it happen a million times lmao.

6. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings:
    +37
    LOL He's an ANGRY elf.

7. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings:
    +37
    Yes. It's a conspiracy. I just love to go post mean things on internet boards so I can delete them the next day. Ha! Gotcha!

Seriously man, you gotta let it go. You're gonna blow an aneurysm.

8. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    This thread is awesome.

9. !~BOLT~!

Ratings:
    +205
    You're not very good at diagnosing someones emotions, I am not close to angry. If you're so upset maybe some midol is in order?

10. !~BOLT~!

Ratings:
    +205
    A 6'5 elf, way to stay consistent on our forum, completely backwards on everything you've said.

11. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings:
    +37
    dbl post

Attached Files:

12. !~BOLT~!

Ratings:
    +205
    Intimidation without intent is impressive. You must scare easy.

13. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings:
    +37
    [​IMG]

You ARE intimidating :)

Attached Files:

14. !~BOLT~!

Ratings:
    +205
    Wow, you were so excited to see a picture of an elf when you googled "tall elf" that you had to post it twice? HAHAHAHA, even after the Ronny Mac being arrested pic?

Is this your admission of forfeiture? Guess I gave you a little too much credit, the anty was upped, and you folded.

15. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings:
    +37
    LOL why would I forfeit this? Toying with an idiot like you is an amusing interlude in my work day. Keep it going, my staff wants to get in on creating some Real Men of Genius Ads of their own for people like you :) You are a literal goldmine of material, Dude.

16. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +1,923
    Real Men of Genius?

17. !~BOLT~!

Ratings:
    +205
    Too bad you aren't creative enough to take advantage dude. You're staff? lmao, Sure, nice try slipping in your imaginary vocation.

If it wasn't such outdated material I'm sure the ad wizards at bud light could come up with a great on for internet trolls such as yourself. As for myself, not interested. You bore me.

You're far too stupid to realize how bad you've been insulted, just a waste of time and megabytes. Troll on clown.

18. !~BOLT~!

Ratings:
    +205
    Right on cue, how appropriate.

19. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings:
    +37
    LOL You misunderstand (shocking). The first one was off the cuff - a little present from me to you. It was shown around the office and now others are submitting their entries. You are a local celebrity just for being stupid...kind of like Lindsay Lohan or Paris Hilton, though, to be honest, you make those two look like Mensa members. Enjoy your 15 seconds :)

As for me being a waste of your time...didn't you say you wouldn't be posting here oh...3 pages ago?

I don't know why you think your problem is with me when you can't even agree with yourself.

20. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings:
    +37
    It was LOL-worthy. A pretty good description of !-Dolt-! over there.

21. !~BOLT~!

Ratings:
    +205
    Once again, a knock out blow delivered to 65tosssaladtrap, and he thinks it was aimed elsewhere, maybe you could go for some smelling salts about now? Or stick to what you know and throw a noodle armed jab in return?

22. Aggieman

Aggieman I bleed blue and gold

Ratings:
    +194
    lulz

23. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,629
    the epitome of internet failure, claiming victory. I salute YOU Interweb warrior, enjoy your new NOBODY F*CKING CARES trophy! I'm sure you'll be celebrating with a nice glass of whine tonight.

:icon_rofl:

24. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings:
    +37
    LOL Mind if I use that one?

25. !~BOLT~!

Ratings:
    +205
    Don't quote the douche, that would go against the purpose of ignore. tisk tisk. I'm sure you and your "staff" can come up with your own material, they've done such a superior job thus far. LMAO what a joke.

26. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings:
    +37
    I'm sorry you don't have the ability to ignore those you are threatened by. Maybe when you move out of Mommy and Daddy's basement, you'll be more adept at such things.

27. !~BOLT~!

Ratings:
    +205
    You and your staff are very productive tonight, which member of your toothless clan came up with the mommy and daddy bit, so rich.

28. !~BOLT~!

Ratings:
    +205
    And I am definitely not threatened by your girlfriend, quite the contrary actually.

29. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,629
    Wow, someone is super cereal butthurt.

Nice avatar! :tup:

30. !~BOLT~!

Ratings:
    +205
    I'm glad you like the avatar, it's gonna get a lot better than that though, consider yourself a lucky chubby little fella.:yes: