1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

We lost to the lowly chiefs

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Trumpet_Man, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Chargers-Superhero

Chargers-Superhero Just win the Damn SB !!!

Ratings:
    +117
    I don't think so. I think the Pats game, or the upcoming Colts game would be more so than the Chiefs game. The Colts and the Pats are actually good teams for the past several years, and we have some good games with them that people get more fired up over than the Chiefs. So comparing the Chiefs game to a possible SB game for us is just ridiculous.

2. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,773
    Yeah the more accurate depiction would be to say its a "SB" for the Chiefs who have won the division only 1 time since 1998.

Winning would be huge for their chances to finish us off.

3. 65TossPowerTrap

65TossPowerTrap BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +37
    Not really, just because the Chargers must leapfrog both the Chiefs and the Raiders to have a chance at the playoffs. Because of that, regardless of what the media says, the Raiders game and the Chiefs game are bigger for the Chargers than either the Colts or the Pats. I understand that from a fan's perspective, beating the teams that you have historically been unable to beat is psychologically important, but in reality, beating the divisional teams that are better in the important win-loss column, is more important.

4. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Historically ?

Our beatdowns of the Colts is fresh in everyones minds.

BUT

Do you remember the historical beat down we put on the Patriots never since duplicated by anyone in any championship game ?

5. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings:
    +37
    Yeah, okay the Chargers have had WAY more success than the Colts or the Patriots. LOL I forgot the kind of delusion I was dealing with here. My bad.

Your special teams are just going through an "easily fixable slump" too. *thumbsup*

6. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,243
  7. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    You evaded the question.

When you have done your homework, come back and give me an answer. Patriots fans or any fan who knows their history of the greatest beatdown in a championship game knows what I am talking about....except you it appears.

• Like Like x 1
  8. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,924
    How do you draw the line from "(The Chargers) beatdowns of the Colts" and "...the historical beatdown we put on the Patriots..." to "The Chargers have had WAY more success than the Colts (and) Patriots"?

9. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,773
    Its amazing isn't it? Arguing with twattrap is like arguing with a politician, he'll do anything to avoid admitting he's wrong.

10. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings:
    +37
    LOL you really are a delusional idiot aren't you?

No Patriot fan in the country is sweating the Chargers managing to win a single game as they have (unfortunately) owned the entire AFC in the same era in which the Chargers struggle to win singlular playoff games.

11. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,924
    I ask again, where is Trumpet Man saying the Chargers havehad more overall success than the Patriots?

it's easy to call someone delusional when you put words in their mouth.

12. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,773
    Hmm, sounds familiar....Like when he accused me of saying 'Peyton Manning is declining, and Philip Rivers is better'....or something to that affect.

I'm not sure if he's intentially making stuff up and hoping we don't notice, or just struggling with reading comprehension.

13. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    You are still evading the question.

I suspect you know the answer and are having a real hard time justifying your position and have resorted to calling me a delusional idiot.

We are coming KC fan. You know it. I know it. And every fan in this world knows it. You time is almost done.

I smell your fear.

14. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    The Chiefs haven't hit the wall yet. But having their bye on week 4 basically ensures that they're heading straight for it. Injuries and fatigue are about to catch up... it showed last week in Oakland. They were gifted that last turnover on the punt return (which was not a fumble) and then they got worked down the stretch.

The Chargers may not have enough left in the tank to win the division, but I think the Chiefs are about to come crashing down to earth.

:delusional:

15. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    You should count your lucky stars every night for our special teams.

16. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654

I just stumbled across this video.

This chick murdered 7 dudes and this interview is one day before she is executed. :eek:

Since it is my thread and after a few brew, I just love this video. I think someone else posted it (maybe Hollywood Leo?) anyway

17. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    Uh oh... Chiefs looking a little tired.

:delusional:

18. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I love the smell of football in the morning.

Ratings:
    +1,218
    Hey PowerCrap, would you like a frosty beverage to wash down that tasty turd the Bronkos just laid in your mouth?... Now who is delusional?

19. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036

lol - Powercrap

:lol:

20. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,976
    a nice healthy serving of crow tastes like sh*t right now!

21. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,773
    You guys see Todd Haley skip the handshake? He said something, moved to the side, and McDouche just smiled his **** eating grin.

22. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Paging 65TossPowerTrap.

We can smell your fear and your panties are showing.

Here we come.

23. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    And to the lowly Broncos. I could not stop laughing at 35-0. Hell, I turned the game off and played XBOX. The Chiefs got worked. The passing game for the Chiefs was a joke. THe true Chiefs colors are now showing and there is not a damn thing they can do but to grab ankles and take it.

65TossPowerTrap is this sites newest fresh piece of enemy dog meat. I just love shoving right back up their collective as.ses starting with this poster. I can smell his fear and hear the trickle of pee running down his leg.

24. !~BOLT~!

Ratings:
    +205
    The title of this thread says it all, and holds true to this day.

How the hell did we lose to the lowly Chiefs. Won't happen again, where's that arrogant aszwipe at now? Unpacking his playoff bags?

25. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    65TossPowerTrap -

I know it is hard to post anything after a humiliating defeat- wait - check that - we (the Chargers) have not been humiliated in score this year.

It is easy to beat your chest when you were 3 games up but after yesterdays debacle and shellacking by the low life Broncos, real men post up.... Not you it appears. You have been lurking all morning yet have not had the sack to step up to the plate. Typical and expected. We should have had a money line on you showing up let alone posting anything after yesterdays collective sodomization of team and spirit.

We await a response.....(yeah right)....pffft...

26. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    The dude was pissed that McDaniel ran up the score - used max protect - deep passes etc etc. That was what the finger waggle was all about. F-him. Freaking rookie.

27. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,243
  28. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    I'd like PowerCrap to explain how the #1 rushing team fails so bad against the #30 rush defense.

Oh, fall behind 21-0 in the first qtr? How does it feel?

yeah, I get it. Now go back in your hole.

29. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,243
    YOU HAVE TO PLAY THE GAME!

I like PT65's bravado of comming in here and going toe-to-toe with us.

I was shocked to see them lay such a big egg in Denver, he should be shocked and awed as well...

30. !~BOLT~!

Ratings:
    +205
    65power, you're just another victim.