1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Weather in SD right now?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by P88F, Jan 6, 2008.

1. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    Hey Party People I was wondering if you guys can let me know how the weather is right now? Muchos Gracias:tup:

2. Fouts

Fouts I heart Deano!

Ratings:
    +350
    along the coast, it rained all last night, the sun popped out for a minute, now it is just grey skies, looks like it can rain though... hope it doesnt!!!

3. Shamrock

Shamrock Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
  4. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +402

So, 25% chance?

5. cranberry

cranberry BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +195
    Oh it looks like a light rain game throughout the quarters

6. Shamrock

Shamrock Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    I don't know. Depends on the speed of the storm/wave.

San Clemente Island is roughly 55 miles west of the coast, so at 20 MPH the heavy wave would be onshore during the first quarter and raining heavy at Q-comm in mid 2nd quarter. At 10 MPH, the storm wouldn't get to the stadium until after the game. I don't know the speed of it.

Maybe some lighter stuff off and on .... but hopefully the heaviest rain will hold off until later.

7. Lightning's Girl

Lightning's Girl Mod Chick =) Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,153
    I'll trade ya......we've been freezing our asses off up here in the Pacific NW lately. Then we woke up this morning to an inch of snow in the yard that turned into slush and will undoubtedly freeze over again tonight, making the drive to work an adventure. Give me 60 degrees and a little rain shower any day!!