1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Wednesday (!) December 17, 2014 7pm PST Bolttalk Podcast

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by AnteaterCharger, Dec 16, 2014.

1. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    In one afternoon the Chargers went from controlling their destiny and having a strong hold on a wild card spot to out of the playoffs and needing a lot of help to survive. The aftermath of a 22-10 loss to the AFC West champion Denver Broncos.

Ray & Loren will discuss what went wrong vs. the Broncos, what needs improving this and next year, the home field problem at the Q and generally will gripe about how this team has fallen apart over the last few weeks. We will discuss the 800lb gorilla in the room (LA), the roster moves and get you ready for a game against the 49ers in Santa Clara. We will also take your phone calls and e-mails.

http://chat.bolttalk.com to join
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/bolttalk---san-diego-chargers-podcast to listen live
    619 573 4081 to call in/ Skype name: Bolttalk
    ray@bolttalk.com or loren@bolttalk.com to e-mail the hosts

2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
  3. House of Hayne

House of Hayne Chargers Smash

Ratings:
    +204
    I wasn't trying to get ray all hot and bothered on the podcast about the price of going to a game but it's not that expensive to go

Season tickets 1400$ 2 tickets lower view
    I save up 170$ a month all year to go
    Parking included with some spending money on the side
    So that's not hard to do
    But when someone were to offer me 350 a seat for any game
    I would take that money and now only need 700 for next years tickets

I have been a charger fan since I went to high school in north county
    And have been a season ticket holder for the last 10 years
    As soon as I could have the time to go I have been their
    Saw LT break the TD record, all the good years and the bad
    Was part of the human lighting bolt back in 95
    I'm as big a fan as I can be
    I just want to go see the chargers play
    Just don't be mad at other people that might have the same idea as me to a game or season tickets
    But as why the stadium is half pats fans
    Denver was better than the pats game for the number of charger fans but not much
    I was at both. It's sad to see that but
    You have to look at the records of both teams and where they live
    Snow snow and more snow with some snow on the side
    San Diego 78 and sunny
    So when the season has SD as an away game
    Don't you think they would plan a trip out the Americas finest city for a game?
    Their city's have nothing out there but football we have the beach and bikinis
    We need to win and win and win to have a fan base that Denver and the pats have that will travel to other stadiums and take over
    But it's sad to say that we don't right now
    We did back when we were 13-3. 12-4. But at 8-8. 8-8. 9-7 you don't
    Yes we did make the playoff last year and the KC game was rocking with 80% charger fans
    We don't have a history as a winner so in order to change that the Chargers need to win every year and maybe a Super Bowl to get that deep fan base. It takes time.
    A new stadium will bring fans back at a higher price and I will pay that price
    To get a state of the art stadium. So going to the game is more of and event or experience that makes you want to go back over and over again
    And hope some concrete doesn't fall on you in the POS that we have now
    Sorry about the different directions that I went in this post but
    Go bolts beat the 9rs

Last edited: Dec 20, 2014