1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

WEDNESDAY JANUARY 8, 2014 7PM PST: Bolttalk Podcast Divisional Series Edition

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by AnteaterCharger, Jan 6, 2014.

1. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,672
    The Chargers continue to roll winning their fifth straight game, their first playoff win in six years as they beat the Cincinnati Bengals 27-10, the only game to be decided by more than 3 points in the entire Wild Card Round. Your beloved hosts, Ray & Loren, break down the game, the game plan, the overall theme of this round and hand out some game balls. We will discuss the media reaction to this game and get you ready for Broncos vs. Chargers III: The Return of the Bolo!
    And we will take your phone calls and e-mails

http://chat.bolttalk.com for the chat room
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/bolttalk---san-diego-chargers-podcast to listen to the show
    619 573 4081 to call in/leave voice messages
    ray@bolttalk.com to email us!

2. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,707
    I will be late to the party but should be able to join the fun around 7:30 so no cutting it short! ;)

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

3. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,672
    We demand a syd level prediction.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk