1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Wednesday May 2, 2012 8pm PST - Bolttalk Draft Review

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by AnteaterCharger, Apr 29, 2012.

1. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    A few days after the 2012 NFL Draft Ray and Loren break down AJ Smith's draft picks, what they mean for the team, ask if AJ has done enough in this off-season to save his job and we will assign a completely meaningless grade on the picks, because that's just what we do at a time like this. We will also take your phone calls and e-mails. This will be our last show before we go on a month long break so we hope to see you all there!

http://chat.bolttalk.com - join the show
    619 573 4081 - call in
    Ray@bolttalk.com - Email questions/comments/complaints

2. powayslugger

powayslugger Feckless Slappy

Ratings:
    +276
    i'm going to miss this one... damn. What's the scoop... can I still get it on i-tunes?

3. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    Oh yeah, it's still easy to download

4. powayslugger

Ratings:
    +276
    thanks loren

5. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    Itunes is being stupid with the podcast right now- even when its been posted- Itunes doesn't update it properly :(

6. powayslugger

Ratings:
    +276
    ^ this is what I was concerned about. I-tunes has been stupid on recent podcasts

7. AnteaterCharger

Ratings:
    +2,931
    I did download the most recent podcast but I will double check with ray and see what's going on

8. robdog

robdog Code Monkey Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +268
    Keep me updated too, and let me know if you need me to do anything AnteaterCharger.

Update: Just launched iTunes and ran the last 10 podcasts with no problem.

9. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    it not a problem of it running- it doesn't seem to recognise that a new podcast is ready to download. My Itunes still hasn't downloaded the podcast recorded before the draft

10. AnteaterCharger

Ratings:
    +2,931
    We are on at 8 and will honor the memory of Junior Seau as well

11. AnteaterCharger

Ratings:
    +2,931
    Just hopped on iTunes and the most recent one is downloading now, looks like its working fine

12. AnteaterCharger

Ratings:
    +2,931
    We will be on the air in 15 mins

13. robdog

robdog Code Monkey Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +268
    Sorry about the chat room being down guys! Not sure what happened to it. :( I am going through the process to build a custom solution as we speak!