1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Wednesday November 25, 2015 7pm PST: Bolttalk Podcast Turkey Edition

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by AnteaterCharger, Nov 23, 2015.

1. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,929
    On a week where we are prepared to feast on the thanksgiving bird, the Chargers served us the biggest turkey in decades. When we had a chance to be thankful for one of the greats, the Bolts made us wonder why we should be thankful.

Ray and Loren will discuss the absolute debacle that was the 33-3 loss to the KC Chiefs, we will discuss what else is wrong with this team, we will speak positively about the career of one LT (we need some optimism), we will break down next week's game as the Chargers cross the country to face the resurgent Jags. We also hope to have a special guest on the show! And we will take your phone calls and e-mails.

http://chat.bolttalk.com to join/listen to the show
    619 573 4081 to call in
    ray@bolttalk.com and loren@bolttalk.com to email us

2. ChargerMike

ChargerMike BoltBruthaFromAnuthMutha

Ratings:
    +481
    My home screen saver app gives me the option of a animated turkey wearing the helmet......PERFECT!!!!:D tmp_13362-2015-11-23 15.34.04-493414820.png

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. The LBC

The LBC I'm a Real Prick

Ratings:
    +1,394
    I may well end up having to work a volleyball tournament that night as a referee fill-in (haven't heard yet). Whether I'm able to listen live or not, I expect the use of that intro song we discussed on Twitter.

4. BoltFanDC

BoltFanDC Mufflers Are Overrated

Ratings:
    +329
    Something tells me this is likely to get a rating of at least NC-17 if not an outright X or two...

5. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,929
    We will indeed have a special guest, and it'll will be very interesting.

6. AnteaterCharger

Ratings:
    +2,929
    Hey guys we completed the interview with our special guest last night, it's the most insightful and revealing interview the show has had in 10 years

• Like Like x 1
  7. AnteaterCharger

Ratings:
    +2,929
  8. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +867
    • Winner Winner x 1