1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

WEDNESDAY November 27, 2013 7pm PST - Bolttalk Podcast

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by AnteaterCharger, Nov 25, 2013.

1. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,601
    The Chargers FINALLY FINALLY take the big step forward we were all expecting them to make.

The 2013 San Diego Chargers scored the most points at Arrowhead in over a decade, and have now 4 wins against teams with a winning record, a league best. The team did it with a fantastic last minute victory over 41-38. Ray & Loren get you ready for Thanksgiving by going over one of the finest wins of the season, discussing the good, the bad, the ugly and the concerning (namely the injuries). We will discuss what the team is doing right, what it means for the last home stretch and we will look ahead to a post-turkey game against the AFC North leading Cincinnati Bengals!

http://chat.bolttalk.com to participate in the show
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/bolttalk to listen to the show
    619 573 4081 to call in
    ray@bolttalk.com or lorensethc@gmail.com to email the show

2. Lance19

Lance19 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1,721
    That is a truly mind-bending stat! (Did you just make that up, Ant, to make me feel better?)

I'll be out camping Thanksgiving Eve, so I won't be able to pop in with semi-precient predictions like "Chargers 23 Chiefs 20"

3. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,604
    Yeah considering we lost to 2 win HOU, 3 win WAS, and the damn Raiders...that is a pretty amazing statistic.

4. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,601
    Nope

upload_2013-11-25_11-17-15.png BenHigginsSD
    The Chargers now have an NFL-leading 4 wins against teams that currently have a winning record. #Seriously
    11/24/13, 7:44 PM

5. drosso

drosso BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +4
    What a great win!!!! Hopefully the Chargers can extend that statistic this week against the Bengals.

Some possible topics for the show:
    • I think its time to sit Vincent Brown and give Tutu a chance. Tutu does more coming off the bench then VB does in an entire game. Ray is right, the Chargers are playing VB out of position.
    • Bench Cox!!!
    • How about starting Reinhardt and Troutman at guards and sitting Clary. I'm getting tired of Clary getting flagged every week for stupid things and watching him get pushed back into Rivers face. Clary is better at guard then tackle but he is still a below average guard.
    • Also, the Chargers really need to see what Kwame Gaithers can do at NT. Can he really be a drop off from Cam Thomas?
    Look forward to the show every week. Keep up the good work!!!

6. AnteaterCharger

Ratings:
    +2,601

To some extent I agree in playing Brown just because he needs to stay out there and gain experience but he's been so poor lately. Still it's for the future we need to keep playing him and we need to play Green more
    Agreed, at this point they have to
    Those two were the starting guards, Troutman LG Rhinehart RG. Clary was RT because Fluker was at LT
    At this point they need to play Gaithers too, agreed

7. AnteaterCharger

Ratings:
    +2,601
    Game time!!!