1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Wednesday Oct 5, 2016 8pm PST - Bolttalk Podcast Tourette's Edition

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by AnteaterCharger, Oct 4, 2016.

1. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,929
    Somehow, Someway, the Chargers find unique ways to rip your heart out.

The Bolts literally fumble a two score lead to lose 35-34 to the previously winless Saints. They're 1-2 against previously winless teams and now will face multiple teams with winning records in a row, starting with the hated Oakland Raiders in the Black Hole.

Ray & Loren will try to figure out what the hell is going on with this team, discuss the need for changes throughout, go over the latest group of injured players and prepare you for Raider week. And if you're lucky, we will do it without swearing so much you'll think we have Tourette's syndrome.

And we will take your phone calls and e-mails, profanity laden or not.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/bolttalk---san-diego-chargers-podcast to listen live
    https://bolttalk.com/chat to join the show
    619-573-4081 to call in
    ray@bolttalk.com or loren@bolttalk.com to e-mail us

2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,929
    Reminder, Bolttalk tonight 8pm PST!

3. AnteaterCharger

Ratings:
    +2,929
  4. powayslugger

powayslugger Feckless Slappy

Ratings:
    +276
    sorry I missed it, but my enthusiasm for this team is near zero. The thought of getting pummeled by the Raiders this coming week makes my stomach turn. I'll try and catch the podcast later this week. Go Chargers... show some hair and play a full four quarters!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. AnteaterCharger

Ratings:
    +2,929
    Another show ready to be downloaded and listened to. All future podcasts will be sponsored by Alcohol - the cause of and solution to all your Charger problems.

Go on Itunes/Stitcher to download or listen here: http://podcasts.bolttalk.org/BoltTalk-20161005.mp3

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1