1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

WEDNESDAY (WEDNESDAY!!!) DECEMBER 30, 2009 8PM PST: BOLTTALK PODCAST

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by AnteaterCharger, Dec 28, 2009.

1. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    The Chargers have, basically, wrapped up their regular season and get ready for the playoffs. Ray and Loren break down the Music City Massacre , look at our playoff position and hte others in the AFC, and look ahead to the final game of the regular season (and of Jim Zorn's tenure as head coach) and ask who will play and how long.

We'll also take your thoughts/comments/emails/calls on the last show of the decade

http://chat.bolttalk.com to join the room
    619 573 4081 to call in
    LorenSethC@gmail.com to email Loren
    Bolttalk@gmail.com to email Ray

2. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    wow, thats like 2 hours from now. :yes:

3. WaltCD

WaltCD BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    Here's a question I'd like you guys to answer:

As this week comes in and the playoff seeds are decided, who are teams you do not want to play in the playoffs, and who can you not wait to play?

Personally, I do not want to see the Steelers. Not that they're anything great right now, but seeing as they're talking Polamalu getting some practice in, and he's running, they could really be show stoppers come playoff time.

I think the Ravens are beat up now, while the Bengals and Broncos we've beaten already. Though we seem to lose to the Broncos at home for the past couple years. That could be scary.

The Patriots are cause for concern, simply because Belicheck just seems to pull stuff out of his hat when he wants to.
    I'd like to see the Jets, just to make sure we can beat their defense.

Finally, the Colts. Well, we've had their number for many years, now. I used to think Manning had trouble with 3-4 defenses. Maybe he's figured 'em out? Anyways, that's a game I don't dread, and actually invite it.

Thanks for all the entertainment,
    Walt D in LV

4. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
  5. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    Doesn't matter. Chargers have to beat em all to get to the super bowl. Chargers can beat any team if they don't get too cocky.

6. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Anyone else have problems logging in?

I could watch the video and listen to Loren and Ray but couldn't see any blogging.

7. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +867