1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Week 4 Power Rankings

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ChargerRay, Sep 28, 2005.

1. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +744
    Interesting ranking system.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/4910694

• Like Like x 1
  2. BasPilot

BasPilot BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +23
    They have the Bengals at 3 there... I wouls actually rather see the ESPN version, they didn't have the Steelers at number 1...

Look at Ben... What a joke... He is only the "#1" quarterback because he had only 11 passes in the first game and got a perfect rating because half the throws were broken for a long run after the catch... what a hack...

But, whatever... I'll look for the espn link, that's a much better power ranking even if it drops the Bengals down to 4th!..

But, think about this, the power teams in the NFL aren't even the undefeated teams... what's that about?!

3. y2craig

y2craig BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +37
    How the <bleep> did we get ranked 7th ahead of the Bolts? We may have a decent defence, but we have no offensive punch. :tommy: Foxsports is obviously a little dodgy and scores in the red zone like us.

4. BasPilot

BasPilot BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +23
    We as in Buffalo? Yeah, how can anyone say Rothlessberger is the best QB in the league? That's another question...

5. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +744
    Rothlisberger has been making the most out of the few passes he takes during games. But he is clearly benefiting from a solid defensive and running team.

He hasn't had to carry the load on his shoulder yet. So it's premature to consider him even a good QB.

6. y2craig

y2craig BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +37
    I have to agree with that.
    People here are beginning to gripe about JP Losman's season so far for being a near-rookie QB and forget our pass protection is terrible. Put Big Ben in JP's shoes here in Buffalo and you have a regular QB who is not tops in the league.

Roths is a good QB, but I wonder how good he would be when Pitts begins to have offensive problems.