1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

well here we go. lets here the best of them while we still can say it

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by fryeman13579, Jan 18, 2008.

1. fryeman13579

fryeman13579 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    A first-grade teacher explains to her class that she is a New England Patriots fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they are Patriots fans too. Not really knowing what a Patriots fan was, but wanting to be liked by their teacher, their hands fly into the air.

There is, however, one exception. Kelly has not gone along with the crowd. The teacher asks her why she has decided to be different. "Because I'm not a Patriots fan" she reports.

"Then," asks the teacher," What are you?"

"I'm a San Diego Charger fan," boasts the little girl.

The teacher asks Kelly why she is a Charger fan.

"Well, my Dad and Mom are Charger fans, so I'm a Charger fan too," she responds.

"That's no reason," the teacher says. "What if your mom was a moron, and your dad was an idiot. What would you be then?"

Kelly smiles and says, "Then I'd be a Patriots fan."

Two Chargers fans were walking through a cemetery when they happened upon a tombstone that read: "Here lies Joshua Smith, a good man and a Patriots fan." So, one of the Chargers fans ask the other: "When the hell did they start putting two people in one grave?"

Four football fans--a Colts fan, a Seahawks fan, a Chargers fan, and a Patriots fan--are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves his team more.

The Indianapolis fan insists he is the most loyal. 'This is for the Colts!' he yells, and jumps off the side of the mountain. Not to be outdone, the Seattle fan shouts, 'This is for the Seahawks!' and throws himself off the mountain.

The San Diego fan is next to profess his love for his team. He yells, 'This is for everyone!' and pushes the Patriot fan off the mountain.

2. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036

:lol::lol::lol:

classic

3. BlueandGold

BlueandGold The Oracle

Ratings:
    +219
    A couple of Patriot fans are jogging when they see a young boy, who is apparently sculpting something out of a cow patty. Grossed out, but somewhat amused, they ask the boy what he is doing.

"I'm making a statue of a Chargers fan," the young boy replies.

The two Patriot fans look at each other, shrug, and continue jogging.

On their way back, they pass the boy again. The cow-patty statue is now taking shape, and actually looks pretty good - a Charger fan with his hands in the air, with the lightningbolts and everything.

Somewhat impressed, the Patriot fan asks the boy, "Why don't you make a statue of a Patriot fan?"

The boy replies, "I would have, but I don't have enough ****."

• Like Like x 1
  4. LV Bolt Fan

LV Bolt Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432
    Ding, Ding, Ding! We have a winner! :icon_rofl:

5. pulherst

pulherst BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1

Very funny.

6. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    The feeling is the chargers are gonna win. And the media is scrambling to figure out how to figure out a way to explain it to the masses that they've been bullsheeting the masses for so long.:yes:

Chargers just won't lay down to a fixed game like the colts game was organized to be.

7. pulherst

pulherst BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    I don't understand it. Last year the Chargers were picked by many to go to the SB and most would admit that have as much talent as any team in the league. The Chargers can play with any team in the league. It's only a matter of consistency.

8. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    Never go by what the media harps about. Go by your feelings. The feeling is the chargers will beat the pats this sunday. Don't know why. But thats the feeling.:yes:

9. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280
    god this thread is gold :lol: