1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

we're +101. and we're in 2nd place hoping for a KC meltdown.. ARGGHHH!!!!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by wrbanwal, Dec 12, 2010.

1. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    we've scored 100 more points than we've given up

:mad:

2. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,554
    Sort of like the Packers. They are like +130 and are in danger of missing the playoffs.

3. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,407
    Special Ed teams

4. boltssbbound

Ratings:
    +1,554
    Special Teams has nothing to do with it. Even with the crappy special teams play, we still have scored 100+ points more than we've given up. We've won just about every game by big margins and lost every close game we've been involved in.

5. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,407
    And Special Teams are (mainly) to blame for the majority of the close losses.

6. boltssbbound

Ratings:
    +1,554
    But we're talking point differential. We've had way too many close losses this year.

The thing that I find most frustrating is that looking at the AFC playoff field, I don't really see anyone that scary. I think the Bolts could take any of those teams. The Pats are hot, but the Chargers lost a close one to them despite a million boneheaded mistakes. I think the Chargers could take a rematch in Foxboro, as long as the Bolts don't self-destruct.

Pittsburgh has no offense. Neither does the Jets or the Ravens. Jacksonville and Indy suck.

If the Chargers can win their next 3 and get some help, they will be a serious threat to win it all.

7. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
    We are the most inconsistent team in football, that is why we are where we are

8. Old School SD Fan

Old School SD Fan Unhappy Camper

Ratings:
    +13

Can't get any truer than that.