1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

We're beating everyone we face

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Buck Melanoma, Dec 21, 2009.

1. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Everyone. Good or bad, blowouts or close games, with Philip's arm, the receivers' hands, Nate's & Scifre's legs, the defense's heart, the coaches' brains.

Care to deny?

• Like Like x 1
  2. BoltFanDC

BoltFanDC Mufflers Are Overrated

Ratings:
    +329
    No denial here. Doesn't matter how you win, long as you do so...My $.02.

3. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    The refs seem to be the only obstacle

:icon_evil:

4. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    Yeah. We're even beating the teams that beat the elite teams. :yes:

5. BoltWash

BoltWash BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +18
    Last year every game I was nervous and thought we could lose every game...This year I just feel like every game we are going to win, I know the team is going to show up. Like at the end of the Giants game, when we got the ball back, I just knew that Rivers was going to drive down the field. I LOVE having confidence in my Chargers. We are not losing another game this season.

6. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    The thing I enjoy and respect most about this team is the ability to make that one extra score late, when we need it. The special thing about this year is that, come the 4th quarter, when we're up by a score and get the ball we are at our absolute best. It's been soooo 'normal' for us in years past to let teams back in at the last minute. The biggest difference is that this year we either tack on an extra 3 to make it a two score game, or drive 3/4 the field in 40 seconds to go ahead.

This 2009 Chargers team does not relax with the lead... that IMO is why we're going to the SB. :yes: :tup: :bolt:

7. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    There is ZERO quit in this team...

8. JoeRockhead

JoeRockhead BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +196
    I admit this team seems to play with more heart and emotion, than I can ever remember them having before.

9. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Resilient. We've weathered everything that has been thrown at us & still bounced back from it.

Like him or not, you have to give Norv & the rest of his staff a lot of credit for being able to cobble together a winning effort every week since the Pittsburgh loss.

10. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,887
    Championship teams are born out of the heat of the foundry. As the ore is change from rock to steel it not only changes appearance but it also become strong.

At 2-3 many on this very site were calling it a season, weakened from the blast of the furnace, they all but melted away as the slag from the purification process.

Still others, decided to stay and watch the carnage so they might be able to beat their chest and proclaim what seemed to be so obvious. A losing season and time to rebuild, from top to bottom, spare none.

There were a few like the strands of a steel cable, standing alone they're easy to break. Bound together they can withstand the onslaught of hurricane driven winds or the weight 100 times it's own. Together this team stood and faced foe and put it all on the line with but a few of the faithful not ready to quit in the eye of the storm.

I'll shut up now.

11. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    I feel like we should be hearing this in the voice of John Facenda!! :icon_toast:

12. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    Well said man. I have to give it up to this team and Norv and I was one of Norvs biggest critics. I can't argue the record and success. Let's just bring that Lombardi home now! But first things first, let's beat the Titans and Redskins and then rest some of these injuries!

13. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    Well said man!