1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

What happened to the "Save the Chargers" rally?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Thumper, Sep 9, 2006.

1. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    I just clicked the link on this website to the XX Sports Radio "Save the Chargers" rally website. All info about the rally is gone? The rally was scheduled for this Thursday 9/14/06 from 4pm until 6pm at the San Diego Embarcadero. Haven't heard anthing about this rally for a while on 1090 either. Did it get canceled? I need to know!!!! :bolt:

2. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Good question. I have not heard squat :icon_shrug: :icon_huh:

3. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    It is embarassing - agreed.

The Marketing Dept. sucksass (Ken Derritt or whoever).

I suspect the 1090 and John Lynch just got too greedy and Alex did not want to **** out a single bean from his burrito empire. Stalemate = fans getting fuc't.

4. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    It's not just a Padres station, its a Sports Station. As such I thought it was great that took the lead and wanted to organize this rally.

The Chargers put the delay on it, because they said they wanted to be part of it. I thought it was weird timinig that they changed it to after the first reg season game. Now they seemed to have quietly squashed the idea. Maybe we need to host a rally of our own. Let's get ALL Chargers fans united in this cause.

5. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
  6. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    :icon_shrug: :icon_huh: I am in the dark about the what was theSave the Chargers rally going to be about because I am lost so can someone please tell me what the rally was all about?:icon_huh: :icon_shrug:

:icon_shrug: Why was it canncelled?:icon_shrug: