1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

What I hope our fans get out of this season

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by sdrocks, Jan 17, 2010.

1. sdrocks

sdrocks Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +16
    1) Don't throw big *** parties until we win a superbowl.
    2) Don't get arrogant and overconfident on other team's boards. If they come to our board then fine but don't take it to them.
    3) Stop blaming the media for not drooling over the bolts. Why should they? Whenever chargers are thought to be the team to beat, the chargers lay an egg.

2. JoeRockhead

JoeRockhead BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +196
  3. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings:
    +58
    why would u go to other teams bords to taunt them in the firstplace? THats a dick move if u ask me...

4)don't hop on the bandwagon unless you plan on riding it for a really long time.

Im sick of so many fairweather fans. I've been a charger fans since I was a kid before the ryan leaf days and seen the worst. THats the only thing that makes playoff sucess so much more sweet when it happens.

4. Aggieman

Aggieman I bleed blue and gold

Ratings:
    +194
    Eh, living in the moment and even getting to see the hotel rooms and luxury yachts I would have partied in had we made it to Miami was awesome.

5. TheBeast

TheBeast BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +127
    I hate everything right now.

My birthday is on the 9th and I was suppose to throw a big *** birthday/superbowl party.

Now, I'll just be gloom for like 4 months. I could give two shits of who plays in the superbowl.

6. IFiredCHart

IFiredCHart Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +96
    Amen, and sadly, this is beginning to be my favorite part--accountability is always fun to watch as it transpires...and quite few players and a certain coach have some 'splainin' to do.

7. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280
    Been ridin' since '04, don't plan on hoppin' off any time soon. I'll get off the train to party when it's our turn, but until then I am here till I FCUKING DIE!!!

8. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,886
    I don't think they called it the band wagon back in 65-66. :icon_shrug::icon_huh:

9. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    #5. Don't pay attention to anything norv4life has to say as he's a troll. Not a Chargers fan, and if is indeed a chargers fan a very ill knowledgable one.

And true, I myself would like to make super bowl pllans (jic) but ****! This forum has had so many posts that could come back and get thrown in our faces.

I've never liked the idea of talking about future uncertain sucesses, others seem to throw them out there at random.

• Like Like x 1
  10. LV Bolt Fan

LV Bolt Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432
    I think it was called a buck board, way back then. :icon_rofl:

11. Alpenbolt

Alpenbolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +156
    If I never have to hear "Embrace the hate" again I would be quite happy. Boy was that one beat to death.

12. Aggieman

Aggieman I bleed blue and gold

Ratings:
    +194
    Really dude? As a fan who loves the hype, I have to say, no. I will continue to talk Superbowl and beleive the hype till the day I die. These players don't think like fans, don't practice like fans, and don't go into games with any mindset other than "we have to win". We have NO affect on that. So, nope. I'll talk about or even post threads about who'd I like to see in the 2011 Superbowl, the Green Bay Packers and Aaron Rodgers. You can join or you can choose not to. There s nothing wrong with having faith that your team will bring home a Lombardi. OMG. This sounds exactly like something I said in the 2008 Playoffs and you'll see it again in 2010 when we're hanging on to a 3rd seed because we underestimated our opponents again.

13. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +155
    The thing that annoyed me was when the local media pretty much overlooked the Jets, stuff like after we beat the Jets or already talking about the ****ing Colts. That **** trickles down to the fan base being over confident as well imo.

And I agree about the bandwagon one.

I've been rooting for this team ever since I started liking/watching football and that was during the mid 90's. If I was able to stick through the Leaf years I think I can handle this ****. I got a lot of teasing for being a Charger fan during those years, **** them.