1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

what up for home opener? Sticky please

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Eat My Boltage, Aug 30, 2009.

1. Eat My Boltage

Eat My Boltage Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +43
    What is the group doing?:icon_eek:

2. rexy2006

rexy2006 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,842
    I hope we are getting together with the Bolt Bunker folks to partake in their Taco Cart.

3. Eat My Boltage

Ratings:
    +43
    It all depends on what the group wants to do on a whole.:icon_shrug:

4. clontarf_bolt

clontarf_bolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +40
    hopefully i wont wander off drunkenly and forget to go find you guys :icon_tease:

5. Eat My Boltage

Ratings:
    +43
    Hopefully not.:icon_rofl:

6. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    I'm game for anything so whatever people wanna do, i'm more then happy to contribute

7. rexy2006

Ratings:
    +1,842
    If you do, you can say buh-bye to your Twinkies.

8. clontarf_bolt

Ratings:
    +40
    i tried to find you guys for the donkeys game and couldnt, but then completely forgot for the colts game cuz i was super wasted and giving random radio interviews and all other manner of crazy crap!

hah theyre not that expensive! i have an american phone this time so ill be able to text and get proper directions! its my last weekend here tho so ill be partyin with all the guys so you've gotta remind me to stop by!! :lol:

9. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,072
    I know I will be over with the Bolt Bunker group and enjoying that Taco Cart.

10. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,072
    take a look at this PHOTO slideshow, it will give you a visual reference as to where we are

11. rexy2006

Ratings:
    +1,842
    Yes I know. I was just giving you crap.

Anyway, the Joint Tailgates between Bolttalk and the Bunker have been epic. The Bunker hires a Taco Cart with plenty of food.

There will probably be a pinata to whack, lots of beer, and other libations, fun and frivolity.:icon_toast:

If you share your phone number with one of us BEFORE that weekend, someone WILL remind you to come and stop by. The area is called M4.

These plans are for the Home Opener. If you come to another game, check with us before it, so you can see what we are doing for a tailgate.:tup:

12. ChargerJeff

ChargerJeff Boltaholic

Ratings:
    +352
    Pointy has secured the Taco Cart :yes:

13. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    So are you guys up to having BT join you guys at M-4?

14. ChargerJeff

ChargerJeff Boltaholic

Ratings:
    +352
    Absolutely Anytime! The joint tailgates between BB & BT are by far the best!

I think we need to set up another live podcast this year... (maybe not for the opener but at some point)

15. AnteaterCharger

Ratings:
    +2,928
    Ray and I will be at the Eagles game which I think we were talking about for another joint tailgate, so if you guys are game we could talk about doing that then

16. ChargerJeff

ChargerJeff Boltaholic

Ratings:
    +352
    Perfect!

17. megold0715

megold0715 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70
    ok so being that i am coming this tailgate is definnately happening at m4 not the regular bolttalk location ? and what do i bring $$ for flying in and trollying to the Q i am limited

18. clontarf_bolt

Ratings:
    +40
    cheers for that, im sure ill be able to find it! :tup:

i realise you were givin me crap, hence the sarcastic reply! :lol:

a taco cart sounds pretty intense, i may have to stop by and sample its goods! naw i kid ill defo stop by this time, make my last weekend here a damn fine one!

ill send you my number in a mail now in a minute so we should be all good. and yeah its the ravens game ive got tickets for so i wont be going to any other games this season unless i come back over at xmas again!

19. Eat My Boltage

Ratings:
    +43
    Ok, sounds like we have a plan! Taco cart it is! Megold just bring some dinero and your good, about 8 t0 10 bucks is what it usually runs. And whatever else you want to drink coffee, soda, etc. If I can remember to I will bring some starbucks for ya.:tup:

20. megold0715

megold0715 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70
    Thanks your the best my friend jay our token jet fan is coming out for the broncettes game hell be rollin with the home squad all the way this year .what time does it start ovr there ill probably get there like 1030-11ish im a late sleeper lol

21. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    :tup::tup::abq2::abq1:

November 15th:icon_toast:

22. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,733
    I just wanted to drop by and give your group a small update of what's going on. Yesterday, Turbo Turtle paid up for the Taco Cart and he also paid for 25 of his closest friends which I am assuming must include a lot of the BoltTalk bunch. If you are wondering about how to get the funds to me, you can thank the Turtle, and if you are one of his close friends you can make arrangements to pay him. 25 of you are covered. I almost forgot to mention that after a discussion at the tailgater, I am having the caterer add carnitas to the menu.

Thanks,

Pointy :icon_twisted:

23. Eat My Boltage

Ratings:
    +43
    :tup: Freakin awesome Pointy!!!!! Most excellent Turbo!!!!!:icon_toast: :abq2::abq2::abq2::abq2::abq2::abq2::abq2:

24. Eat My Boltage

Ratings:
    +43
    Sorry about the double posts I'm a newb.:icon_shrug:

25. AnteaterCharger

Ratings:
    +2,928
    Looking forward to this soooo much!!!

26. Cisco Kid

Cisco Kid Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Hello,
    I'm more on the chargers.com boards, but just found this right now! so what's this tailgate about? is it exclusive or what?

• Like Like x 1
  27. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    It is exclusive to all who wish to attend and have fun... Do you meet the stringent criteria as listed? :lol: :tup:

28. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,733
    Cisco;

If you wish to partake in the festivities, just show up. If you want in on the tacos, you may have to log in at the Bolt Bunker.com site, and we can set you up there for payment info. PayPal approved.

Update;

We need a little help. I am looking for a generator so that we can run some power for our DJ. Make a deal on this one, you bring a generator, your tacos are free... Oh yeah, we will have some hi-def jams from a local DJ, can't mention the name for now, but he was once mobbed last year by a bunch of high school girls and young women not too long ago at a jam session...

Pointy :icon_twisted:

29. Eat My Boltage

Ratings:
    +43
    :tup: Welcome Cisco, hope to see you there at the joint tailgater.

30. Cisco Kid

Cisco Kid Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Thanks eat my boltage.

Where's this going to be at? time? and finally, is this for the roach coach to show up or are you buying the tacos to grill on site?