1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

What we all need right now to chilax

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by AnteaterCharger, Sep 30, 2007.

1. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    Shabbat Shalom baby

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bEPB420dPmk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bEPB420dPmk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

2. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    You need to shut up right now and go to church shabbat shalom!

3. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    :icon_huh:

well sorry but i couldn't find anything with guys for ya parker

4. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,072
    We are all pissed for a reason. We do not accept losing with this team. Why should I accept losing? I will chill out when they start winning again. And the only way to let those guys know that we as fans, are not going toaccept the way they are playing.

And one would to wonder how bad this team would if we didnt have all those All Pro's!

5. sdchrger

sdchrger Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +820
    Look at it this way, at least we are finding new and different ways to phuc up every week. We chose the total domination tactic in New England. Then we went the no defense route in Green Bay and finally the how to hand a game over by horrible coaching and QB play yesterday.

We could now shift our focus on a weekly pool to determine how Norv's gonna lose in the upcoming weeks.

6. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,072
    I think we are due for a Special Teams meltdown, that hasn’t happened this season yet. Then that one will be combined with some bad officiating.

7. sdchrger

sdchrger Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +820
    Excellent call.

Maybe throw is some horrible run defense and I think we got a winner.

8. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,072
    Then those turds come in here next week. We cant play 5 bad games in a row!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. PowderLove

PowderLove Former Mod, Current Slacker

Ratings:
    +494
    I think maybe Norv and Cottrell will collaborate on this and go with Merriman and Phillips never trying to rush the passer.