1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Whats the one player you hope we land?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by And_1, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Bolts4lyfe

Bolts4lyfe BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +771
    Do you guys think with the WR class being deeper this year, talent may potentially fall due to the fact that teams may be trying to grab the top tier players at other positions, unless they absolutely love that Brandon Cooks or Davante Adams guy they may be able to get someone just as good later in the draft?

And possibly Mike Evans and Marqise Lee falling later 1st to early 2nd?

2. The LBC

The LBC I'm a Real Prick

Ratings:
    +1,039
    Evans? Doubtful. He could fall out of the Top 15 and it wouldn't shock me (it goes against what I expect, but it's not inconceivable). Lee... probably does fall out of the 1st, for the same reason(s) Keenan Allen fell out last year (as well as Robert Woods). Cooks ran sub-4.4 and has consistent production/tape to his name - if he gets out of the 1st, it'll be literally by 5 picks at most.

Adams, then we're getting into the bunch where it really depends on front office preference and scheme fit - I prefer Adams to anyone not named Watkins, Evans, or Cooks, but he'll be in a mixed pool among Benjamin, Moncrief (not necessarily earned-so, but his upside is difficult to argue), Matthews, Robinson, Richardson, and Lee - it's all going to depend on individual analysis and preference/fit.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. SuperCharger92

SuperCharger92 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +633
    Although unpredictable but here are some guys I would like to target heavily as UDFAs.

QB. Jeff Mathews, Jordan Lynch, Keith Wenning
    RB. Jerome Smith, Alfred Blue, Ladarius Perkins
    WR. Matt Hazel, Eric Ward, Chris Boyd, Eric Thomas
    TE. Jake Murphy, Richard Rodgers
    OT. Cornelius Lucas, Kevin Graf, Matt Hall, Brent Qvale
    OG. Brandon Linder, Zach Fulton, Andrew Wentworth, Mason Waters
    C. Matt Armstrong, Khalil Wilkes, Macky MacPherson

DE. Jeoffrey Pagan, Ben Gardner, Viliami Moala
    NT. Eathyn Manumaleuna, Garrison Smith, Beau Allen, Khyri Thornton
    OLB. Chris McCain, Jeremiah Taylor
    ILB. Devekeyan Lattimore, James Morris, Greg Blair, Steele Divitto, Dan Fox, Jack Tyler, Andrew Wilson
    CB. Ciante Evans, Brandon Dixon, Kendall James, Jabari Price
    SS. Brock Vereen, Eric Pinkins
    FS. Jonathan Dowling, Ryan Smith