1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

What's the story with Donnie Edwards?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Thumper, Jun 12, 2006.

1. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Chris Ello is filling in for Scott on the Scott & BR show on 1090. Ello just stated that when mini camp was over on Sunday, all of the players went into locker rooms except one. Donnie Edwards went straight to his car and left without even changing out of his gear.

I was at camp Saturday and Donnie wasn't there because of his brother's wedding. I was just wondering what the real story is with Donnie. Is he pissed? Even more than he's letting on? Why would he leave without even showering? Did anyone go to Sunday's mini camp that can maybe report how he was performing on the field?

I'd like to know what's really going on, not just the lip service they're feeding the media.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,243
    He is pissed. I talked to a client in KC, and they said its the same way he acted there before being shown the door.

I hope it is just sour grapes, but she said Donnie can become a locker room cancer very quickly, being disruptive and constantly negative.

That would suck, cause Saturday the LBs had a great attitude!

3. vachargerfan

vachargerfan New Member

Ratings:
    +134
    Just cut his arse. We don't need him being a cry baby in the locker room

4. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Donnie Edwards is becoming a punk.

5. ChargerLover

ChargerLover BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +7
    I love how supposed "professionals" act when they don't get what they want. I read the article about the Bolts practicing for the Marines, and LT pushed back a commercial shoot, but Donnie didn't show at all because of a school program thing. It looks like he's distancing himself from this team.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    That's an understatement IMO; in fact I expected a little more from the prophet. :) :icon_shrug:

7. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Last time I called him a puzzy and got banned.....

8. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,243
    Really? Hmmmm....:icon_tease:

9. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171

I don't know if you or anyone else in here has NFL Network but in every Game of the Week game they've shown involving the Chargers he has looked absolutely horrible IMO. There was a HUGE dropoff from 2004 where he at least made plays in coverage but now he can't even do that. He's gotta go.

10. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    I hope Dobbins pushes Donnie off the field.

Donnie is just about spent as spent can get. Used up hoe.

11. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,383
    I think he's always been a punk. Just not hiding it as well as he used to. Whining to military members and random fans about how the millions you make are not enough is a punk *** move. He's been doing that for years.

12. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,243
    Thats what my Chief fan client tells me. Dead on.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Azzhole Edwards. Fugg him. Karma.

14. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    He's been a punk for a while. I want his *** gone. I don't give a crap if they only get a bag of peanuts, or a box of "Show your Hooters beads" in exchange for trading his worthless butt to the 'Aints.

15. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
  16. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    It was not until last year or maybe even prior where I started really keying on Donnie (this was after you pitched a bitch about him). It caught me by surprise but low and behold you were right.....jesus I can not believe what I was seeing once I keyed on his *** and then the hammer started to drop by my own self.

The god damn writers at the San Diego Union took your cue about the tackling stats (beyond the LOS) and made a huge statement. Those fuggin bastards coat tailed off what you called out as a weakness and gave you no credit. Typical. Fugg 'em.

Keep the faith bro (shiit I did not need to say that) because these bastards can not keep us quiet.

17. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    Dig this ... someone at Chargers.com accused me of piling on Edwards after the UT boys "broke" the story about the LOS and some locker room issues.

Piling on my ***. I'm taking FULL credit for a solo tackle. Everyone else gets an assist. :icon_razz:

18. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    You da man.

I saw your call just like Babe Ruth & Joe Namath called the mother fugger.

Speaking ones mind about the team leads to different results at different websites. :yes:

19. WonderSlug

WonderSlug New Member

Ratings:
    +851

Well, you'll never get that censorship here. This site isn't corporate owned like the SDUT or Chargers.COM.

So you can say what you want here. Right Thumper?

Well, unless you are some horn tooting Rivers lover. :icon_razz: :icon_wink:

20. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    I've got no problems with Chargers.com. I understand their rules and respect them. They are also consistent in moderating, while the UT has been inconsistent for quite some time.

Chargers.com does have too many kiddies. That's the only drawback IMO.

Oh ... and I've been ripping Edwards at Chargers.com for a LONG time now. No one has ever said one word to me. I really thought Joelbolt or someone else in the organization might want us to cool it, but .... not a word. Maybe I'm making a conclusion I shouldn't make, but this is one more thing that makes me think Donnie is a goner.

21. WonderSlug

WonderSlug New Member

Ratings:
    +851
    Yeah, and too many newbies that don't know dick about football except fantasy football, Madden, and statsheet watching.

On this forum, Thumper and Carrie have allowed us to be a little freer with our statements. :icon_razz:

22. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Cool.

This is the sense I get from Thumper and crew.

Posters can be animals yet controlled if that makes any sense. Jesus this is football and not patty-cakes. This shiit is violent and so are the posts. Let a brother be a brother !!!

23. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    I've got another ball watching stat reader at Chargers.com driving me up the frickin' wall. Stuff on Edwards.

I started a poll there ..... BFISA should be proud .....

• Like Like x 1
  24. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Some fans just do not get it and look at the stats (such as tackling) not knowing what the fuk they are looking at......

• Like Like x 1