1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

When do home game tickets go on sale??

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Chargers-Superhero, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Chargers-Superhero

Chargers-Superhero Just win the Damn SB !!!

Ratings:
    +117
    When do home game tickets go on sale, for someone like me who lives in another state. I was considering flying out to San Diego for a game this season.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bolt Attack

Bolt Attack BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +15
    Sometime in June or July usually.

• Like Like x 1
  3. maestro876

maestro876 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +63
    Single-game tickets? Yeah, usually in July.

But be warned--the team usually decides to bundle tickets for the popular prime-time games with less popular or pre-season games. Like last year, if you wanted a ticket to the Pats or Colts game, you had to also buy a ticket to a pre-season game AND one of the less attractive home games (Atlanta and Kansas City, I believe).

In 2007 I went to the Baltimore game. Last year I went to the Carolina game. This year, I want to go to either the Philly or Washington game.

4. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard FORMER Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +1,438
    You can find tickets at face value on eBay all the time, so long as you aren't looking for the marquee games. Those go for a bit more.

5. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,817
    also try stubhub and the ticketmaster ticket exchange - some folks put their tickets up and don't charge an arm and a leg... might take a bit of looking but it's worth a shot :)

6. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,672
    Or...check in the "tickets" thread here at Bolt Talk. Some of us have to sell tix and we sell them at face value. :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Chargers-Superhero

Chargers-Superhero Just win the Damn SB !!!

Ratings:
    +117
    I was hoping for a monday night game, or seeing them play the Raiders or Eagles.