1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

When do home game tickets go on sale??

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Chargers-Superhero, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Chargers-Superhero

Chargers-Superhero Just win the Damn SB !!!

Ratings:
    +117
    When do home game tickets go on sale, for someone like me who lives in another state. I was considering flying out to San Diego for a game this season.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bolt Attack

Bolt Attack BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +15
    Sometime in June or July usually.

• Like Like x 1
  3. maestro876

maestro876 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +63
    Single-game tickets? Yeah, usually in July.

But be warned--the team usually decides to bundle tickets for the popular prime-time games with less popular or pre-season games. Like last year, if you wanted a ticket to the Pats or Colts game, you had to also buy a ticket to a pre-season game AND one of the less attractive home games (Atlanta and Kansas City, I believe).

In 2007 I went to the Baltimore game. Last year I went to the Carolina game. This year, I want to go to either the Philly or Washington game.

4. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +984
    You can find tickets at face value on eBay all the time, so long as you aren't looking for the marquee games. Those go for a bit more.

5. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,807
    also try stubhub and the ticketmaster ticket exchange - some folks put their tickets up and don't charge an arm and a leg... might take a bit of looking but it's worth a shot :)

6. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,583
    Or...check in the "tickets" thread here at Bolt Talk. Some of us have to sell tix and we sell them at face value. :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Chargers-Superhero

Chargers-Superhero Just win the Damn SB !!!

Ratings:
    +117
    I was hoping for a monday night game, or seeing them play the Raiders or Eagles.