1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

When is the freaking Bolttalk mock draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by titanfan24, Feb 21, 2008.

1. titanfan24

titanfan24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +75
    What it is guys,

I'm just trying to find out when the website's mock draft is going to be taking place. I had so much fun last year doing it with you guys, that I'm ready to participate again.

I see SDR is already doing his hard work on his big board (which is better than anything Mel Kiper has to offer). You guys just be sure to hit me up when you do this.

TF24

2. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    I loved doing it last year:)

3. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,666
    Not til mid april, maybe two weeks or so before the draft
    Doing a mock draft show this early would be kinda ridiculous.

If someone else would like to take up doing just a forum mock draft (32 teams, 32 forum personalities, everyone picks for a few rounds), then I hand it over to them. But Chris and Chris there will be a Bolttalk Mock Draft show on the air live (without Windows Vista) in mid april.

4. titanfan24

titanfan24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +75

Did Vista drive you back to XP the same way it did to me? Vista is a piece of crap in my eyes.

• Like Like x 1
  5. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,666
    I don't use vista, I personally use XP
    The problem is that when Ray has used vista for a show (Leisureworld draft and a few other podcasts) it has been a massive disaster for everyone listening during the show and recording.

• Like Like x 1
  6. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +744
    No Vista for audio recording. I'll be using my old reliable XP machine.

7. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    LT-Express (Tim) is our official draft guru and moderator of the draft forum. I know he's working right now on the mock draft plans. It won't be the same as last year, but it will be fun and exciting. Stay tuned!

• Like Like x 1
  8. LT-Express

LT-Express Bolttalk.com Janitor since 06' Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +354
    Thanks for the intro Thumper! Yes fellas (and ladies) I am setting up draft plans and details are soon to follow! Speaking of Eric and Loren when you get time PM me regarding arrangements!

9. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    Definitly without Vista..It cut out my comment about Dwayne Jarret:icon_rofl::icon_rofl:

10. SanDiegoRon

SanDiegoRon BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +321
    Indy Friday Morning;

"The most significant thing that happened this morning involved the flipping of a quarter. The Atlanta Falcons, Oakland Raiders and Kansas City Chiefs had identical 4-12 records and their strength of schedule was also the same. That required a coin toss to determine the order the three teams would pick in the first round.

The Falcons won the the toss and will pick third. Because the Chiefs finished ahead of the Raiders in the AFC West, Atlanta's victory in the flip automatically gave Oakland the fourth pick and Kansas City the fifth. "

Well, now you know the final draft order...

11. LT-Express

LT-Express Bolttalk.com Janitor since 06' Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +354
    Yes got it Ron, thanks for that!

12. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    So, a contest again? I'd like a chance to defend the title that I won last year as draft guru!! :yes: