1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Where the heck was Crayton tonight?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ChargerRay, Sep 13, 2010.

1. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +867
    Did he even get on the field? Buster should be #4 on the depth chart.

2. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,746
    Dude, Buster made some nice catches. Not his fault.

Maybe a more appropriate question to ask would be WHERE THE HELL ARE THE RUN CALLS IN THE MIDDLE OF A MONSOON?

3. ChargerRay

Ratings:
    +867
    Yeah not happy with the lack of run calls from the 6. Could have busted the door down with Mathews or Tolbert. But still tought that Crayton could have made a difference especially with punt returns. Sproles doesn't look as quick as 2 years ago.

4. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,746
    FROM THE 4! We had 1st and goal from the 4 and CHOKED.

5. ChargerRay

Ratings:
    +867
    That 1st down pass to Buster would have been a TD if he didn't slip. The Sproles draw was too predictable. 2 TE's with a FB and Mathews would have busted the door down.

6. Layne

Layne Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +32
    Yea, I was wondering what happen to him.

7. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    Man, give the rock to Tolbert or Mathews and they tie that frickin game. Pass plays near the goal line are tough to execute. That's why we drafted him and why is RM sitting on the bench the last few minutes? That didn't instill any confidence in the young man esp. after the costly fumble. RM's GOT to secure the rock better but he'll learn.

8. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    Especially considering the Chiefs had sniffed that play out all day, put tolbert and mathews in the backfield, see what happens. Ironically enough it reminds me alot of playing as if LT was there, and not feeling comfortable that he could score from anywhere outside the 2 yd line

9. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Ryan Mathews debut was horror show.

One that will leave a bad taste in this fans mouth until he redeems his ***.

Not even donating his kidneys to dying kids would work at this point.

10. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +500
    Glad somebody else noticed - we hit the field with only 3 wideouts did we?. As for Sproles, a complete shocker. I'm giving him a mulligan but he better show me something and fast. No way do I have him on the field when it is 1st and goal. Heck I'd even wonder about 3rd and goal. He needs more field to play with. Rivers was ballsy tonight, great to see. Thought Dombo had a good game too. Didn't see him get beat much if at all, fair play to him.

11. JoeRockhead

JoeRockhead BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +196
    That comment was kinda in poor taste. The kidney thing was not appropriate at all.

12. robdog

robdog Code Monkey Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +268
    Am I a bad person for laughing at the donating a kidney to a dying kid comment?

13. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,976
    Will I get banned if I say 'yes'?

14. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +341
    I also could have swore on one occasion I thought I saw 3 TEs on the field....

Also was nice seeing RM lined up out wide. Even if it didnt do much. I would have liked to see more 2 back sets, but we havent done that much recently anyway. We rather motion a TE or Legs *some VJ last year* into the FB spot if we even motion there at all, which we didnt at all last night. We did seem to do a crazy amount of motion with receivers/sending backs out wide.