1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

White Lightening

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Gridreaper, Feb 26, 2008.

1. Gridreaper

Gridreaper BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +96
    I assume alot of you have seen this mercurial high school phenom who signed with Michigan? It got me to thinking about our own remarkable pale skinned streaks through the years. Lance Alworth, Keith Lincoln, Dickie Post were all scary fast with moves like a water bug. Funny how people just don't equate white dudes to speed and jumping ability :icon_huh: This guy makes a habit out of hurdling would be tacklers, changes directions on a dime and simply outruns the angles taken by defenders. He's going to be fun to watch in the future. Enjoy...

2. reddenedbeard

reddenedbeard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +112
    Good footage .. But, I'm guessing one of the first thing they teach him at Michigan is never leave your feet!

3. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    Reminds me of Napoleon Kaufman.

Should be fun watching him in college as long as those Michigan OLineman can blow open the kind of holes he's seeing in HS. I don't think there was one highlight where he got touched or even diverted before he was 10 yards downfield.

Fast as hell though. That's for sure.

I remember playing JC ball and our coach brought in this tape of lil' Nap when he was in HS (I think near Santa Maria or somewhere down south). That dude made the defenders look soooooo slow. He had a great career at Washington, too.

4. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    Dude has some serious skills, and leaping over defenders is very entertaining, but if he tries that stuff at the Div I level, he is going to get lit the flock UP. Love his speed and elusiveness. If he does that in Michigan, then I'll really give him propers!

5. chargerlipz

chargerlipz Leading the league in nose hairs.

Ratings:
    +151

I know he wasn't a Charger, heck, he wasn't even a football player, but you can't forget about Kurt Rambis. That guy rocked!:icon_eek:

6. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    :icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_rofl:

that dude couldn't jump out of his own way!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

7. RipTheJacker

RipTheJacker Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152
    [​IMG]

Kinda looks like a douche, but either way, GO WOLVERINES!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Gridreaper

Gridreaper BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +96
    Ahh, but he had a heart as big as all outdoors. I loved the way he scrapped and clawed for rebounds and loose balls:tup:

9. Thunderstruck

Thunderstruck BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +272
    Wow... that kid has terrific vision for a high-schooler. Granted it's against other high-schoolers, but he takes great angles and knows where tacklers are coming from.

Looks like a great prospect.

10. Thunderstruck

Thunderstruck BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +272
    Looks like an Eminem wanna-be.

Of course... Eminem made it as a rare white-guy in niche dominated by blacks, so maybe there's hope for the kid. :icon_tease:

11. boltmanbz

boltmanbz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +86
    he is pretty good, he wont fade my boy cody paul though, wait till he is older ahaha

12. RipTheJacker

RipTheJacker Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152
    And Eminem is also from Michigan (about an hour south of UofM in detroit) :abq2:

13. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    It's fuggin' K-Fed!!!! :icon_rofl::icon_rofl: