1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

WHO COMPLAINS WHEN THEIR TEAM IS ON A 10 GAME WIN STREAK???

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by 14fouts, Dec 26, 2009.

1. Zot

Zot Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +14
    I would looooove to see more pressure on the QB. Here's to hopin' Shawn can get it back. He is probably the only player I DON"T want to see play against the Skins.

Later

2. Zot

Zot Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +14
    You must spread some rep...blah blah blah.

Laughing my a$$ off over that one.
    :icon_rofl:
    Later

3. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +911
    Here's the deal...

YOU talk about it like nothing is getting done about it unless YOU say something about it. That's the difference. If you were just discussing it, that would be one thing. You come across as though you think that if you don't point it out we'll be doomed. You behave like you are trying to rally everyone to solve the problem like any of us has anything to do with it.

http://moderateinthemiddle.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/no-****-sherlock.jpg

YOU speaking of the "dumbest MF logic ever heard" is just flat hilarious!

I'm not acting like I possess some kind of secret knowledge that nobody else knows about.

I could give a **** if people want to paint their faces, yet another of the litany of things you have completely misunderstood. I merely pointed out that those people are attention whores, which they pretty much are. You got all butthurt about it like I insulted your mother and went off on an entirely different tangent, which is of course your SOP.

4. Savage Lizard

Ratings:
    +911
    I don't believe I said that. I have stated my opinion that they are attention whores. Why else does someone paint their face unless they want to draw attention to themselves and get noticed?

YOU decided that meant my day was ruined because those people are around.

5. Savage Lizard

Ratings:
    +911
    See my other post. I don't believe I ever stated that it ruined anything, someone else just decided that's what I meant for me.

6. Savage Lizard

Ratings:
    +911
    Thanks for posting that, I knew it was around somewhere.

Again, my gameday has never been ruined except by drunken idiots. I did state that I found them annoying, and I don't know if that's really accurate. What I really find annoying is the notion that behaving in such a manner makes one a better fan than a guy who shows up on a t-shirt and jeans. This is put forth by the NFL and advertisers who prop these people up as "super fans" or something. My contention is that they aren't more or less of a fan than anyone else, they just like the attention.

And that post was mostly about the transvestite pigs who just had to make sure that they were noticed on a day that was for honoring the Hall of Fame inductees.

That is all.

7. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,919
    Ugh. You just lost me.

How do you know what their intent is?

Where do you draw the line between wanting to represent the team in your own fashion and just wanting the attention?

Was I begging for attention wearing a glove holding a fake lightning bolt?

Or is that ok because it didn't inovlve paint?

8. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Oh yes you did. If you forgot... read through the post. You've mentioned several times how they take TV time away from the game (or in that case, the HOF).

Sure... a whole 5-10 seconds during a huddle, after a touchdown, during a time out, etc. It was a stupid thread and a stupid logic and we'll leave it at that.
    It's really stupid to tell someone that they aren't helping the team by posting in a forum as well. A forum is for entertainment purposes as in NFL and Game Day Experience. That's it.

9. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:

NICE!!! :lol:

BTW... I say you're a Poser cause you weren't carrying a real lightning bolt!!! :hilarious: :hilarious: :icon_tease:

10. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    Please get this thread back to at least being thankful where we are at instead of Arguing, Fighting and Complaining.

11. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

Who is he? :icon_shrug:

12. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

Scroll back to threads all the way back to September of 08 and you can do it yourself.

13. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    Actually, we did well in the AFL, including a championship. So it's ONLY 40 years in the NFL wilderness. Still too long for my taste.

14. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,763
    That was a world Championship at the time as there was no Super Bowl. A 47 year drought is still to long.

15. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    The thread title has a negative connotation to start with, so this is kind of where it was supposed to end up. :lol:

16. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    Yep.

17. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    I will take away the complaining part and still please no Fighting and or Arguing.

Now for the complaining.

Then I guess we must all apologize for success on having 10 wins this season so far and hopefully next year end up going 0-16 with the first pick in the Draft in 2011. Have the Spanos Sell the team and the new Owner/Owners Destroy what there is of the team and starts all over from Scratch, renames them the Los Angeles Tutus, then have Pink and Purple uniforms with a Ballerina as the Logo.

There I have complained. :tdown: :lol:

18. Zot

Zot Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +14
    No, I want you to name them. Your the one that keeps with the "I am one of the select few who really want a Superbowl" attitude so please, name the people who don't really want a Superbowl. I'm betting you can't find any.

Later

19. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +1,919
    When you make a claim the onus is on you to prove it.

20. Fouts

Fouts Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +193
    Actually you are talking to 14fouts

There is only 1 Fouts :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  21. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +1,919
    I saw "Fouts" as the last post in this thread and immediately knew what the response was going to be before I opened it. :lol:

22. Zot

Zot Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +14
    ummm excuse me, Mr. MOD sir, that's twelve wins so far...

*ducks*
    :icon_tease:
    Later

23. Fouts

Fouts Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +193
    I just don't want to be held liable for other posters threads! :icon_shrug::lol:

24. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

I told you what to do. If you choose not to, than that's your decision. Go back to September and October posts, you'll see plenty.

I've done this many times in the past and right now I don't feel like bringing fire into the forum. You should have paid more attention in those times.

25. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    I've done it plenty of times in the past. Enough is enough. If that poster missed the time(s), he/she can research it themselves.

26. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +632
    I don't think you ever did. You have always sat on your self proclaimed throne as "the only true fan that wants a SB" (4-12). You can't back up what you are claiming, so this just goes into that giant bucket of bullshit like the rest of your "pure facts" you spew on this forum.

27. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

Doesn't matter what you THINK... I KNOW I did.
    I'm trying to refrain from the fire, demeaning, personal attacks, etc. Now you're trying to get it going. If that's what you want, there is the "Smack Talk" area and the "Political" area... knock yourself (and other posters) out!!!

28. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    People know where the proof is. And so do you.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

29. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

First off... That's not the same thing.
    Second... You've been holding onto this thread for two years just to shove it in my face (your own words) eventually. I'm sorry but if we win it all, I won't be in front of my computer for a couple days. So all you can do is share it with the other posters while I'm out celebrating with the real fans!!!

I didn't want to do this but Zot... here's one!

End of the conversation!!!

30. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,697
    I KNOW for a FACT you have NEVER made such a list. Ever. In the history of Bolt Talk. Deny it all you want but we collectively all know the truth. Deal with it or prove me wrong.

:wave:

• Like Like x 1