1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

WHO COMPLAINS WHEN THEIR TEAM IS ON A 10 GAME WIN STREAK???

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by 14fouts, Dec 26, 2009.

1. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

Ughhhhh. I never said I made a list. I named some names but individually. This has been rehashed and rehashed and rehashed enough. Someone missed it and wants to see it, they can do their own research and make what ever they please of it.

I bring up names again, you know damn well what that will lead to!! I've buried the hatchet, now you're trying to dig it back up.

I said "end of discussion." I'm out of here. You and the others can talk about me (instead of the Chargers) all freakin' day.

Later.

2. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    [​IMG]

3. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,887
    The only name I've ever seen you post is Concudan and I can't say I agree with your assessment on him.

4. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,684
    I'm not the one who twists the words of other fans and accuses them of not really wanting a championship. You've buried no such thing and continue to bring it up time after time.

This is your problem, and you have brought it all upon yourself. If you really want to put this to bed then stop saying you're "one of the few" true fans and pretending like it shouldn't rile anyone up. You cannot blatantly insult those who don't agree with you and expect them not to tell you to kiss off.

The power to make this "fight" truly end is entirely in your hands. We are all perfectly capable of discussing differing opinions here without you - YOU are the only one who struggles to get along. :icon_shrug:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +629
    I wasn't attacking you, I was attacking the post. Your post, as well as many others you have penned, is full of **** with no facts to back it up.

The only direct proclamation I have heard from a poster to NOT want a SB is you and your "I want them to go 4-12 so Norv will get fired".

Have a nice day, "Mr. True Fan".

If you feel this is a personal attack, then punch that little report button.

6. Sydalish

Ratings:
    +1,684
    Thread has been moved since we're obviously not talking Chargers here and the point of the thread was never to do so.

7. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    And I've done that. Now you are asking me to dig up stuff from back in September, being fully aware of what that will lead to.

At one time, the "Norv Sucks" threads came back on popular demand. Well this is not gong to be rehashed despite the popular demand!

8. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

Don't forget... "high draft pick and a better chance of winning the Super Bowl in the future."

Yes, that is what I said because the beginning had rerun of 2008 written all over it. Though I clearly stated that I wanted a Super Bowl... just didn't think it would be possible this season.

I didn't say you were attacking me either. I said I'm refraining from those things.

9. Sydalish

Ratings:
    +1,684
    Telling the rest of us that the discussion is closed b/c you know you'll get into trouble if you actually name the names of the people you accuse is not ending anything.

The only way to end anything is to show thru your actions over time that you really mean what you say. Disagree, share differing opinions all you like, just like everyone else... but get along. You're clearly quite capable in your regular life of doing so, yet you insist on coming here and acting like a jerk. Hiding behind the anonymity of the internet. Then wonder why so many people can't wait to point out any misstep you make.

10. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    OK, ok... we get it already... no need to beat the horse any longer...

YOU DIDN'T WANT THIS TEAM TO WIN A SUPERBOWL THIS YEAR. YOU DIDN'T WANT THIS TEAM TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS
    YOU DIDN'T WANT THIS TEAM TO WIN MORE THAN 4 GAMES!

YOU ARE THE GREATEST CHARGERS FAN EVER.

Congratulations. :tup:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Johnny Lightning

Johnny Lightning Go Bolts

Ratings:
    +1,703
    [​IMG]

Just remember who's watching you...

:lol:

12. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    I am going to break this down into steps...

First off: Look at the title of this thread.

Second: Starting this thread is a violation to begin with. It's continuing of a thread that was closed.

Third: This all began simply because I pointed out that these closing drives of giving up 10-15 yards a play has got to stop. You disagree, that's fine... you're wrong.

Fourth: If you and others are drooling over an opportunity to point at me... that's your problem. None of you consume my mind and energy, so I don't know why I consume your's.

Right now, you are instigating. Put your time and energy into something more useful.

13. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

Not true. I said I didn't want a rerun of last season.
    ei: Inch our way into the playoffs and possibly win a playoff game. Yes, I would take a 4 win season over that. In order to prepare to win the Super Bowl next season (new coaching staff, high draft pick, etc.)

I also mentioned that if we somehow win the whole thing this season, then all is good but I didn't see that happening at the time.

We all know who will be sitting in front of the computer talking about B4L when we win the Super Bowl.
    Instead of celebrating a Chargers Super Bowl victory... those of you will be sitting in talking about me.

That sounds like a great Super Bowl party!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

14. Sydalish

Ratings:
    +1,684
    Backpeddle all you like and blame everyone else, but it's still YOU who are at the root of all of your problems here. "Disagree if you like but you're wrong" :lol:

I'm not instigating, I'm just not in the mood to ignore your blatant abuse of every single chance you've been given to continue being part of this community. For someone who doesn't care about what the people here think you sure do go thru a lot of effort trying to prove us all wrong... :icon_shrug:

15. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

Everybody is responsible for their own actions, that's why I chose not to take the bait and get a war zone started.

This thread was nothing but a fishing zone to begin with. I'm not down, so find someone else to play with.

16. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +1,887
    Just admit your accusation that you're part of some elite club of Chargers fans who actually care about a Super Bowl is nonsense and I'll be happy.

17. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,353
    Oh ****!
    B4L getting pwned AGAIN.

18. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    [​IMG]

19. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

First off... I never said that you personally are one of those that would be happy with a couple playoff wins to justify this era. I know you're not.

Second... there are posters like that.

20. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,760
    I can't say that I've met any football fan that doesn't want their respective team to win a Super Bowl. I also have never met a true fan that hopes their team finishes 4-12 for any reason. Even during our 1-15 season I always looked forward to maybe sneaking out another win here or there.

I'll admit at 2-3, I was on the "Chucky's Charger's" bandwagon. More so in hopes of turning things around, not to acquire a high draft pick. I have to give Norv and his staff big time credit for keeping this team together and turning things around.

I am happy we made the playoffs with the second seed and first round bye. I won't truly be satisfied until we bring home a Lombardi.

21. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +1,887
    I realize you've never accused me of being in the crowd, but you constantly accuse the majority of fans here of being in the crowd which still grinds my axe.

22. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    So you see B4L... many of us can admit we were wrong when we passed judgement as this team appeared headed for mediocrity earlier this season.

Many of us, including me, thought it would end badly because we perceived there to be a lack of effort, focus, etc.

Where those of us who are willing to come forward and say "I WAS WRONG" about Norv, the players, the coaches, the front office, etc... you continue to spin your drivel and try to justify your WANTING this team to lose, miss the playoffs, and acquire high draft picks.

It's not that we're obsessed with you at all. Quite the contrary. We just enjoy kicking the village idiot when he comes prancing through the party with his pointy hat on and a sign on his back that says "KICK ME I'M THE VILLAGE IDIOT!"

I totally see your logic though. I mean, what true fan wouldn't want his team to play like shiit and toss their season down the drain all with the goal of winning a superbowl?

Makes perfect sense.

Consider yourself kicked.

Again

:icon_rofl:

• Like Like x 2
  23. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

I did that. Though I'm not going to go the distance you'd like to see unless we win the whole damn thing!!!
    Your celebrating as if we already won a title.

As for everything else... I didn't want to see a rerun of the 2008 season (as I've stated several times). The rest of the teams in the AFC West are not going to suck forever.
    You are one of the ones who felt 8-8 will be enough to clinch the AFCW for eternity and were more than happy with just that. Well I wasn't.
    You are quite happy with eternal lowered expectations. Well I wasn't.

Hey Zot... you asked for ONE, you got it!!! :yes:
    Don't ask me again.

Good Bye, Chester.

24. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    When you're a fan of a team its obviously the ultimate dream to win a championship.

If you're only willing to be in it 100% "IF" the win the Super Bowl, I think that makes you much less a fan, the team doesn't have to prove a damn thing to their fans, you can always root for another team. Our job is to support each member of the organazation whose putting forth their best effort.

25. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Point missed completely!!!! :rolleyes:

26. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,353
    [​IMG]

27. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

:kisskiss:

28. !~BOLT~!

Ratings:
    +205
    I wasn't talking to you directly GIRL (B4L) but thanks for the negative rep. I'm looking forward to finding out if you have the nuts to talk to me in person the same as in my rep box.

29. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

:lol: That's a bit difficult being 3,000 miles apart.

But if that time ever comes, I will... over a beer! :icon_toast:

30. !~BOLT~!

Ratings:
    +205
    I'll be out for a home game next season, but truth be told I'm not violent or juvenile enough to fly across the country with plans of kicking the **** out of someone who merely called me "boy".

I lift weights to relax, and relieve stresses, not to train for a bout w a fellow Chargers fan. Perhaps a shadow boxing of your midsection followed by multiple beers :icon_toast:

Here's to bringing home the Lombardi!