1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Who do we root for Week 17?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by wrbanwal, Dec 26, 2006.

1. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    What scenarios benefit us the most match-up wise in the 2nd week of the playoffs.

I’d like Denver to win and upset NE then come to our house for a third straight lose!!

Here’s the bracket as it stands right now.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Chavez

Chavez Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37
    Probably won't happen, but I'd love another shot at the Jets to avenge our loss from 2 yrs ago.

3. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    We Root for the Bills as they're playing Baltimore and annoyed at themselves for losing to Tennessee

4. loweezy

loweezy BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +45
    I hope things stay as is. I hope New England wins, then we beat Brady and New England here at home. I hope Baltimore beats Indy, and then Baltimore comes to our house and gets stomped. I hope the Bears make the Superbowl, and then we stomp them in Miami. I want to play the best and beat the best. Bring anyone, we shouldn't be looking for favorable matchups. Every matchup should be favorable. :ABQ2:

5. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    I would think that this is most likely, although Denver owns New England pretty good, so that might be the matchup.

6. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    As I scan the possibilities, I can come up with reasons I would like to kick the **** out of each team left in the hunt.

1. Denver - just because I hate these cheating mo-fo's, I would like to kick the **** out of them 3x's in one year to see the rat faced bastard cringe when Cutler is IR'd as payback for Jamal and Igor.

2. Jets - Fuc these punks - we owe them and if anyone does not know why, then they are fugging brain dead.

3. Colts - Payton Manning is a laser armed bull queer. Dude shits at the sight of a 3-4 defense and it is his kryptonite. The thoughts of LT and Turner each racking up 100 yards each against the last place rush defense gives me massive wood.

4. Ravens - Fuc them and their defense. Pretty much see #2 above.

5. Patriots - Hmmm....these awipes have fallen from grace but still have a front 7 on defense. The fans here are what bother me the most. They remind me of snobby Broncos fans who have their asssholes puckered up so tight you could not insert a greased BB.

So basically, none of these teams are worthy to licks the dew drops off our nads.

If I root for anything, I am rooting for the mother fuggin' stretchers !!! :yes: :ABQ2:

7. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    One game at a time. Ya beat the punks that are in front of you!

8. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036

RACK HIM!!!

:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:

9. Shamrock

Shamrock Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    T-Man is in playoff mode. :helm1:

10. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Hell, yeah! I love ya, T-man! :icon_toast:

11. Boltzzz

Boltzzz BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    It really doesnt matter as long as we win, we will host throughout, and we can beat all the teams out there so bring it on, it would just be nice to be in our house!!! I am hoping to make it down for the big game, Go Boltzzz :icon_toast:

12. megold0715

megold0715 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70
    oh i needed a good laugh :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: go:helm3: i agree with trumpet man

13. megold0715

megold0715 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70
    if we are on our game and get it done no one can beat us No one

14. Shamrock

Shamrock Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    Denver's game is gonna be a snow bowl.

• Like Like x 3