1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Who do you despise more?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Ride The Lightning, Dec 30, 2008.

?

Which team do you despise more as of TODAY, Dec. 30, 2008?

1. Denver Broncos

74.0%
  2. Oakland Raiders

26.0%
  1. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,746
    As of RIGHT NOW, and I'm talking STRICKLY THE TEAM on the field AND MANAGEMENT, not the fans.

Sunday night the Broncos proved to me they are the most classless organization in the league east of Boston. regame, Cutler jawing at everyone, cheapshots, diving at knees, Marshall throwing the ball like a baby, ect. At least the Raiders KNOW they aren't good.

2. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,072
    Raiders, always have, always will, once a RaiderH8er, always a Raiderh8er

3. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    :yes::yes::yes:

There will NEVER be ANOTHER!!!

:icon_toast::icon_toast:

4. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Ditto.

Everytime this questions comes up, it is somebody that did not go through the 70's.

5. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,072
    and never is a very long time!

6. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    We need another 5 years or so of divisional sweeps against the Raiders to just get to .500 all-time.

7. Ride The Lightning

Ratings:
    +1,746
    I did, but I just dont care about what happened 30 years ago anymore.

Stop living in the past, isn't that what you old farts say to Raiderfan when he pulls the "how many rings?" card?

Right now, hating the Raiders is like hating a van full of blind retarded children.

• Like Like x 1
  8. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,072

We are not saying that you can’t hate the Broncos, it’s a free country, and you can hate who ever you want. But my hatred for the Raiders is etched in Diamonds.

The Bronco’s are in 2nd place, I have a big heart and there is enough hatred to go around.

9. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    You are asking a question about right now and history plays a part.

Right now the Raiders management do not tell their fans to drop the thug act or stop stabbing fans. The Broncos have never approached that level of crap. That alone should tell you something. How can you want to talk about a team and leave the fans out? The management of the Raiders condones that shiiit because I have never seen Al say "knock it off".

It just goes back to what the old farts have ben saying. Just because you know all of 50 cents songs or Lil Wayne songs does not change the fact the Raiders have been and always will be arch enemy number one. Fads die out in other words. Listen to the past to predict the future because it has a way of repeating itself.

It really does not matter how you ask the question, the fact is, the Raiders will always always be on top of the shiit list. Always. Even if Lil Wayne says different. :lol:

10. Ride The Lightning

Ratings:
    +1,746
    Actually, I wasn't. I tried to make that clear, but oh well, some of you guys can't seperate on the field from some drunken jerkoff in section 343 seat 5466 or whatever.

Easily. reread the first post.

I don't listen to that ****. C'mon man, I thought you thought better of me.

:no:

Also, the old guys know better act doen't work on me, but keep trying.

11. Boltzzz

Boltzzz BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    For me its a no brainer, its the Broncos, always has been, probably always will be. Growing up in Montana, we had to put up watching them each and every week no matter who they played, then when Mr Ed pulled his BS about not wanting to play for the Colts and said he would go play baseball, my hatred grew 10 fold for them. My 2nd team isnt even the Raiders, its the Patriots!!!!! now if I had grown up in Cali, it would probably be the raiders. Go Boltz :icon_toast:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    The Chargers had Raider nation at our throats when we were down. They did not let up. Our rivalry was a joke to them and deservedly so. Now the tide has turned. Paybacks are a biiitch because I was there and so were the rest of the old farts. We got humilated. Now it is our turn.

The Broncos? Yeah they are punks and have always been number two in my book right behind the Raiders. The Raiders were cheaters and rules were created so these mother fcklers could not jack another game from a team (The Holy Roller). Lester Hayes of the Raiders would smear stick 'em which is now illegal on the football and eyes of the wide receivers. The football had grass literally stuck to it from the stick em and would fck with the QB's.

13. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    Broncos... no doubt about it.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Aggieman

Aggieman I bleed blue and gold

Ratings:
    +194
    I hate them both evenly.

15. LV Bolt Fan

LV Bolt Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432
    I'm with H8er and Trumpy when it comes to the Faiders. Had you put a tie between them both....I'd have voted that way. :yes:

Old -vs- New hatred.

16. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,072
    No it’s that we will never forget the Charger fan that was stabbed during a game by a Raider fan, nor about the bar fight in which a Raider fan bit off a portion of a Charger fans ear. (And we don’t taste like chicken)

It’s the reason the security force is tripled during a Raider game. It’s the reason all alcohol sales stop after halftime.

17. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    [​IMG]

18. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    For me personally is my nose. It was broken by a bastard Turd fan when I was only 2 years old. :icon_evil:

My nose is still to one side of my face because of that piece of ****. :icon_evil:

So My hatred is personal against the Turds. :icon_evil: More than the Donkeys.

BTW. My dad which is a Chargers fan Kicked the **** out of the bastard. :tup:

• Like Like x 1
  19. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +867
    Always hate the Raiders, but now I hate Denver more.

20. auctoritas

auctoritas BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +40
    I have an intense, seething hatred for the Turds, but as of this moment I hate the Donks more.

21. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    RTL, Did you live in SD during the 70s?

Bolt fans stayed away from the stadium when the raiders came to town.

The team and their fans are one in the same. You cannot separate them.

If you are asking us to separate the team from their fans then my answer would be,

I don't HATE any one team. They change from year to year. I hate every team that keeps our Bolts from the Super Bowl.

The hatred for the Raiders is personal

22. Holy_Bolt

Holy_Bolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +362
    The Raiders have been the team I have hated since the early 70's. I don't like the Donks, the Elway years sucked, but in no way do they surpass the crap the raturds have dished out over the decades! I will always be a raturd hater; it is now in my blood!

23. sdbound

sdbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +942
    Just for giggles here is a post from the Denver Broncos board...

24. Fouts

Fouts I heart Deano!

Ratings:
    +345
    I'd say at this point, being that we do not face either of them until next season.... I'd say the Faiders get the edge on more hate, just do to their obnoxious gang banger wannabee fans....

25. WeStrikeSunday

WeStrikeSunday BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6
    Denver.... I just plain out loathe them.

The next chop block I see from Denver I'm asking for Olshansky to throw some punches again. I can't stand the Bronco's attitudes, and "were all that" crap. They are some dirty players who The Chargers destroyed. Oh mann, did I enjoy watching Hester running in for that touchdown, just to say "a f-ed up call ain't gonna save you anytime soon Broncos. See ya next year!"

:flag:

26. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,804
    I will always hate the Raiders, but at the present time it's hard to dislike them more than the Donkey's. Especially after the crap I witnessed pre-game on Sunday. It was Patriotesque bullshit and they got the beatdown they deserved.

The Donkey's and their ******* fans [esp the ones i was forced to sit next to on the trolley] can kiss my ***.

27. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Chop blocks are Shanny's specialty. Wonder in the next HC will continue.

I won't give Marshall too much of a hard time. It's not like he threw it at a player or at the Chargers sideline. Frustration is bound to kick in when you're in a situation like that.

Did Cutler jaw at Chargers players? I just saw him jawing at the sideline. Which I can respect the emotion BUT, as the team leader... you have to keep your cool and keep the rest of the offense focused and in check.

I recorded the game and watched it when I got home but fell asleep through most of it. I noticed that Rivers approached the field to shake hands with everybody and when he saw Cutler, he turned away. :lol:

The spectators were talking about that being poor sportsmanship on Rivers side as I'm thinking "though it's not like Cutler was standing there with open arms either!!!" :icon_evil:

28. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    denver is a much closer second than they used to be:icon_shrug:

29. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,580
    What happened? :icon_shrug:

30. BlueandGold

BlueandGold The Oracle

Ratings:
    +219
    For me, it is and will always be the Raiders. I don't care how pathetic they are, I don't care how many losing seasons in a row they have. Our winning streak against them isn't long enough, and it will NEVER be long enough. Phuck the Raiders, anyone that's every played for the Raiders, and everyone that's ever rooted for the Raiders (except when it can help us).

All of you saying Broncs have pretty short memories; and I suppose, with the douchebaggery the Donks have shown lately, I can't blame you. But you just wait until the Raiders win 1 - just ONE - against us, and you'll change your mind. Ga-ron-teed.