1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Who do you hate more?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ChargerRay, Sep 21, 2005.

1. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +744
    Cry baby Sheli who maniputates the draft, disrespects a whole city and team and doesn't have the balls to explain why he won't play for San Diego.

or

A selfish, self-centered, greedy player like T.O.?

My vote would have to go to choice #1.

2. LT teh ghost

LT teh ghost Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +313

But they are both spoiled babies

3. BengalFan

BengalFan BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    T.O. NO DOUBT.

Come on that's a no doubter.

TO all the way.

I mean how can you come into the league and spawn a team that drafts you, because your the litle brother of a NFL superstar. You haven't earned a DAYUM thing.

I'm not going to defend TO but the guy was in ther league for 6 years before this season debacle. TO has earned more respect and the Eagles organization made him out to be a self-centered guy. Look what he did for the offense in Philly last year. You wanna call hima cry-baby. The guy slept in a hyperbaric chasmber just so his body could heal faster so he could help the Eagles in the Superbowl. Not to mention, how many years he sat in SF, losing his *** off and not getting any money for being one of the best wide recievers in the game. He comments and behavor were not professional, but hell he plays football for a living, he's not a lawyer, or doctor, or teacher. He's an entertainer. Whether you like him or not, whats wrong with the field hands getting paid for putting butts in seats and being the best reciever in the NFC?

You cannot compare a papered QB like Eli to a proved veteren reciever like TO. BTW how many TD does TO have? How many NFC championships? How many times has the uy lead his team or division in recieving yards? Screw Eli! I wanna see Jamal Williams bury his face in the grass this sunday. I wanna see Archie Mannig talk about this on ESPN Gameday. Explain why your son is a PU$$Y to the rest of the world.

Late im out.

4. ChargersFan

ChargersFan BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +4
    Proven vs. Unproven

I gotta go w/ number 1 choice. How can someone that has never proven what they can do in the Pros get so much of a say in where they play. I thought the whole thing was an embarrassment to the Manning family. Especially when Archie was supporting Eli's statements.

At least Owens has a ligitimate complaint (most of the time).