1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Who is and what is Daddy_O?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Daddy_O, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Daddy_O

Daddy_O Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +300
    The question was posed, anonymously, so this is how I post pad, er.....answer.

Daddy_O is the nick name given to me by my middle daughter, and it stuck like a poopy diaper.

If you ever see "Daddy_O" on any other forum, it will more than likely be me. (Unreal Tournament, Halo, TDI Clubs, Bloodydecks, etc.)

Mystery solved.

2. Concudan

Concudan ...

Ratings:
    +5,248
    Sooo ahhh... your experienced with poopy diapers sticking to you... I guess it all depends huh....

3. Daddy_O

Ratings:
    +300
    "Have you ever been experienced?
    Well, I have"

Jimmy Hendrix:lol:

4. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    I'm on bloodydecks and several other fishing forums also. And if you play halo, my gamertag is FalconSD.

Dude, it really wasn't a question for you. Look at which post was was repped. :icon_huh: Just making fun of one of your posts, but then again, rep messages, just like private maessages are not intended for the world to see, :lol:

5. Daddy_O

Ratings:
    +300
    Haven't you heard? I'm an exhibitionist.:lol:

Halo=HW:tup:

I'm seasonal on BD. Normally show up around late spring to get the lowdown and fishing reports.:tup: