1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Who makes the practice squad?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Blue Bolt, Aug 31, 2013.

1. Bolts4lyfe

Bolts4lyfe BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +824
    All joking aside, I heard Toliver was the best WR coming out of high school, so by my calculation.......................if I carry over the 1...................subtract that by 5.........................that makes him easily the best WR on this team

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. CoronaDoug

CoronaDoug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +814
    Another LSU WR.......

3. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +445
    Wow u gotta love how our Mgmt are shaking things up. There is simply no hanging around, decisions seem to made quickly and decisively. Surprised that the other wideout Clemons stuck over Moore. Moore is a decent player and we kinda need backup on the D line (having said that of course bring in the guys from Indy and Dallas makes a difference).

4. Lance19

Lance19 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1,721
    Hmmm. Maybe. I gotta admit though, I've always preferred good decisions to "quick and decisive" ones

(which is not to say that "quick and decisive" decisions are necessarily not good...I just don't think
    they're inherently good. I'm seeing the new regime praised for lots of things, early, that I'm not confident
    will turn out well. Much of it may be our attempt to tell ourselves we're definitely better off after Norv...
    which may or may not actually turn out to be true. We'll know in a while.)

5. FCBolt

FCBolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +606

Can we analyze whether we were better off after Marty yet?

6. Lance19

Lance19 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1,721
    Well, I'm not sure if you were just going for humor there, or if you were sincerely asking
    (I think the answer is pretty obvious...since we are not a good team now...but the anti-Marty
    contingent could certainly argue that having a Gates & LT, etc. in their prime skews the equation)