1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Who wants to be a Raider?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by swishbish33, Apr 25, 2008.

1. swishbish33

swishbish33 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +7
  2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,929
    is this a trick question? :icon_huh:

3. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    Ya pays yer money and ya takes yer chance. Whoever they take will be secure for life, get to live in the bay area and still afford the real estate and take a short trip to the wine country whenever they get too depressed on their day off. It's not like whoever they pick is going to be making a living as a tomato can in the ring. Maybe one of the tomatoes in a big can, but most certainly not the can.

4. boltmanbz

boltmanbz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +86
    i love it:tup:

5. Stan_The_Man_12

Stan_The_Man_12 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +38
    Not to rain on the parade.

Nice article but writen by the same sack of sheeet who told everyone that the Donkies video taped the Chargers practices.

Then got stabbed in the back when his company had to apologize on his behalf or risk gettng sued by ShanaRat.

Had this been writen by say....Frank Deford it might carry a bit more umph!!!

Or I may be wrong and this is just another idea for a reality TV show where 5 actors/real people get involved in feuds, love triangles, and pretend real life situations all in a effort to win $10M in cash and be......the next raiturd scum bag....prison bait by night, parolee by day!

Stan :rivers17:

• Like Like x 1
  6. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036

nice metaphor

:lol::lol::lol:

7. sdbound

sdbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +942
    Or as one person close to Chris Long said mockingly in recent days: “There’s no way you can tell what the Raiders are going to do because not even (owner) Al (Davis) knows what he’s doing.”

8. tboltzcali

tboltzcali Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108
    I just hope all this negativity doesnt get the raiders on the same page and actually help them challenge us this year. I am cautious about the raider team. If there offense can score points, then they should be the second best team in the west. But signs are not good. I dont even know how they will be able to sign there no 1 pick.

9. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    I'd like to be their coach.

I could make them finish at 0-16 without even trying!!!! :lol:

10. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    Been there, done that. Nice comp. Playing for the Raiders, as frustrating as it might be, is like living in Southern France. Most guys are just too stoopit to realize it. It's not the best football attitude, but when you get a bunch of lemons why not make.........

11. Lightning's Girl

Lightning's Girl Mod Chick =) Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,153
    I only wish my mother and dad were here to see all this. They held Chargers season tickets for 20 years and loathed the Raiders with a pink and purple passion, a proud Raider-hating tradition they passed on to my sister and me. They'd have loved watching 'em squirm and grovel...........and they'd REALLY have enjoyed Al Davis finally being seen for the horse's *** he's always been.