1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Who will win the 2013 NFL Draft?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Workplay, Sep 7, 2012.

?

The best team at sucking this season will be:

1. Jacksonville Jaguars

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. Cleveland Browns

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Minnesota Vikings

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. St. Louis Rams

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Other

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  1. Workplay

Workplay scompl

Ratings:
    +66
    My prediction for who will have the 1st overall pick in the 2013 NFL Draft... The Jacksonville Jaguars

Who do you think will suck, choke, and swallow all season until they win the entire draft?

2. Workplay

Workplay scompl

Ratings:
    +66
    Last year I picked the Cincinnati Bengals and they went to the playoffs, so you never really know :confused:

3. Lance19

Lance19 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1,721
    I believe the Browns motto in 2012 is "Suck for...uh...well...just Suck!"

4. The LBC

The LBC I'm a Real Prick

Ratings:
    +1,073
    Yeah, but the Browns even suck at sucking. The only time that team has had the #1 pick since Art Modell owned the team was when they were an expansion team. This is a Cleveland franchise that may well contend for the #1 pick till the closing weeks of the season, but will inevitably find a way to screw even that up and end up with the #3 or #4 pick by the time all is said and done. It's just their M.O.

Odds on favorites right now have to be Miami, Buffalo (they're defense is underachieving and they're already getting bit hard by the injury bug), and Minnesota (I love that AP is back, but beating a mediocre Jags team at home via a 55 yard FG is no great accomplishment), with a decent shot of teams like the Chiefs (depending on how much of an impact getting Hali and Flowers back sparks their defense, but that schedule is not one Matt Cassel is going to win you many games against), Colts, and Titans (only reason I don't have these last two higher is because I figure they'll each likely get at least 2 wins apiece out of their own division alone) ending up there with the right combination of injuries and close losses.

5. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,721
    I'm taking Miami. I just think 1 thru 53 they have the worst roster in the league. Others I wouldn't be surprised to see picking 1st is Arizona, Cleveland, and honestly...Oakland.

If McFadden goes down again they litteraly have nothing on offense, Palmer doesn't seem like the right fit for Knapp's new scheme, they have a rookie HC who's team already looks sloppy and undisciplined as hell, their defense is shallower than a piss filled kiddie pool, and like us they play the AFCN and NFCS this year which means no cupcakes. I can see the whole thing falling apart with just a couple well timed injuries.

6. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +3,485
    Akbar Gbaja-Biamila says that the Chargers will be the worst team in the NFL. :D

"Chargers will draft first ... and could replace Rivers with Barkley "With the first pick in
    the 2013 NFL Draft ... the San Diego Chargers select Matt Barkley."

If the Colts can get rid of Peyton Manning , the Chargers can get rid of Philip Rivers .

Remember, it wasn't that long ago that Rivers was drafted to replace Drew Brees .

The first half of the season will be challenging without wide receiver Vincent Brown , who broke his ankle and is hoping to return after Week 8. Running back Ryan Matthews could miss some time, too. The AFC West is a more competitive conference than in prior years, and San Diego is on a sharp decline with no major roster upgrades from last season. Consider the Chargers on the clock."

7. LT-Express

LT-Express Bolttalk.com Janitor since 06' Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +354
    Hahahahahaha! This has to be the dumbest thing anyone has ever said regarding football! ANYONE! This just absolutely made my week! Maybe even month.

8. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,721
    Link?

9. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +3,485
  10. Workplay

Workplay scompl

Ratings:
    +66
    So the winner is... the Kansas City Chiefs. :chiefssuck:

I'm not sure who they will pick, but hopefully he's the next JaMarcus Russel!